My Youtube Account Just Got Monetized!, Woo! :D
FrontlineGuitar
Mar 1 2012, 07:01 PM
GMC:er
My Youtube account, FrontlineGuitar, has just been monetized! biggrin.gif Basically, for every time someone clicks on an advert in my video, I get paid a very very small amount cool.gif I won't make very much at all, but still it's good to have an extra couple of pounds every month haha wink.gif It's only really if you get a very popular video that you start to make a pretty noticeable sum, which makes me wonder how much all the big Youtubers are making for every video they put up, getting millions of views laugh.gif

So guys, what are your thoughts on the whole advertising program on YouTube?

I can guess a good number of you may have become monetized, or been made a partner at some point as well. I haven't been made a partner and got all the cool little features that come with it, like a custom thumbnail for each video, or a custom subscribe button, but still, it's a pretty big step for me smile.gif

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 26th April 2024 - 12:47 PM