Hi i am new
VinceG
Dec 7 2006, 11:22 PM
GMC:er
Hey guys my name is Vince. I just signed up at GMC couple of hours ago because "I felt that i was in a rot". I signed up to get better at guitar overall. As much as i love playing guitar, i get tired of it easily because of the same thing i do everyday. I know im going to change a lot about my practice routine from now on because of GMC. I own a Shecter C-1 plus and a Mexican Strat 60th anniversarry. I always felt that i am not worthy enough to own both guitars because of my suckiness but I am determined to get better and have fun along the way. Thank you Kris for making GMC, words could not describe the feeling i get from your site. It felt like buying a new guitar all over again. biggrin.gif

Vince

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
METAL SUCKS

My Last.fm account. View it for all the terrible music I play on a daily basis
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Kristofer Dahl
Dec 7 2006, 11:23 PM
GMC Founder
biggrin.gif Welcome!

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------

+Quote Post
VinceG
Dec 7 2006, 11:40 PM
thanks Kris, ive started doing the lesson 101 and beginner guitar so far so good. time just pass by wen your playing something very original. My favorite genre btw is metal, death metal and thrash in general. I also like blues because i think blues guitarist shows more soul on the way they phrase there guitar. I am a very sloppy player btw any suggestions?

--------------------
METAL SUCKS

+Quote Post
Kristofer Dahl
Dec 7 2006, 11:42 PM
GMC Founder
QUOTE (VinceG @ Dec 8 2006, 01:40 AM) *
thanks Kris, ive started doing the lesson 101 and beginner guitar so far so good. time just pass by wen your playing something very original. My favorite genre btw is metal, death metal and thrash in general. I also like blues because i think blues guitarist shows more soul on the way they phrase there guitar. I am a very sloppy player btw any suggestions?

Yes! Slow everything down and practcie while consiously thinking about damping unwanted strings etc.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Vince
Dec 8 2006, 09:30 AM
Hey Vince this is Vince ! tongue.gif

A warm welcome to you as well!
Perhaps you noticed, but I also like metal......lica !

And you know what....most of the songs aren't really that difficult to play.
They are mostly powerchords...so not that difficult.

Metallica song suggestions:
- Creeping Death
- For whom the bell tols
- Motorbreath

Tabs are available via http://www.ultimate-guitar.com/
It is even better to use songbooks, but is't a good alternative.

Good Luck with it!
Ciao !

+Quote Post
Kristofer Dahl
Dec 8 2006, 10:24 AM
GMC Founder
biggrin.gif blink.gif Man I am getting confused - going from 0 Vinces to 2 is probably an increase of 337459287562% I believe...
All though I must say this forum is better with Vinces!

--------------------

+Quote Post
VinceG
Dec 8 2006, 11:10 PM
Well im sorry Kris for your confusion hehe biggrin.gif

Im not really a fan of Metallica in general. I like other thrash bands such as Coroner, Exodus, Sodom, Flotsam and Jetsam, Cyclone Temple etc.

--------------------
METAL SUCKS

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 26th April 2024 - 10:34 AM