Thanx Ken! Just Got This In The Post!
Todd Simpson
Jul 8 2022, 06:27 AM
GMC:er
After some sage advice from our own KEN, I scored this little lovely!!! Video to follow wink.gif

It's a YAMAHA REX50 which is the desktop version of the YAMAHA SPX90

I got it for one patch. The legendary SYMPHONIC patch. It does have it and it sounds killer.

Attached Image

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

This post has been edited by Todd Simpson: Jul 15 2022, 03:28 AM
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
klasaine
Jul 8 2022, 09:59 AM
Ahhh, that brings back memories.
If I may ask ... how much?

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
Todd Simpson
Jul 8 2022, 06:37 PM
$50 plus shipping! It's missing the patch change button though.

QUOTE (klasaine @ Jul 8 2022, 04:59 AM) *
Ahhh, that brings back memories.
If I may ask ... how much?

+Quote Post
klasaine
Jul 9 2022, 09:45 AM
50 bucks!
Sweet!
That's worth it just for the Symphonic patch. If I remember correctly, it was true stereo both in and out and on some of the delay patches you could control right and left separately.

+Quote Post
Todd Simpson
Jul 10 2022, 06:02 AM
Yup!! I bought it just to make some demos and then sell it on to buy more gear to make demos with smile.gif

THIS UNIT IS FOR SALE at cost smile.gif $50

Attached Image

QUOTE (klasaine @ Jul 9 2022, 04:45 AM) *
50 bucks!
Sweet!
That's worth it just for the Symphonic patch. If I remember correctly, it was true stereo both in and out and on some of the delay patches you could control right and left separately.

This post has been edited by Todd Simpson: Jul 10 2022, 07:04 AM

+Quote Post
Todd Simpson
Jul 14 2022, 04:27 AM
Great to see this thread get 1k+ views! Here is the video playthrough quicky of the REX50. I posted it in another thread as well. This seemed like the right spot for it. Im using it in the FX loop of the HOTONE MOJO DIAMOND which is a 5 watt micro head. Sounds so much better in the fx loop than on the input!

Using the YAMAHA REX50 (Desktop version of the SPX90) with symphonic preset and my myasnikov tube preamp ( clone of a Soldano X88r lead channel).

This post has been edited by Todd Simpson: Jul 15 2022, 03:31 AM

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 27th April 2024 - 03:43 PM