Get A Mac Mini For 200 Bux
Todd Simpson
Jul 21 2022, 04:09 AM
GMC:er
If you want to try the world of MACINTOSH computers, now is a good time to jump in. The new M1 chip is making the old Intel chip based units very very cheap. I've never seen a mac that is still specd enough to actually be a studio unit at this price point. I found a dual i5 with 8 gig of ram and a 1tb hard drive for $200. Its a refurb, but so is my mac mini.

If you want to try LOGIC or FINAL CUT PRO to see what all the fuss is about, now is a good time. With this spec, both apps will run well as this was a high spec not that long ago. I'm still running my 2012 macbook pro as it's actually faster in LOGIC than my M1 mac mini. of course, you'll need to buy LOGIC or FCP as they don't come in demo form. Ive never regretted buying LOGIC as it's the most complete daw Ive ever used. Plugins, samples, midi library, can mix stereo all the way up to multi channel surround, etc.

Here is the link on amazon
https://amzn.to/3crGCuH

Attached Image

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

This post has been edited by Todd Simpson: Jul 21 2022, 04:10 AM
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 27th April 2024 - 10:18 PM