K Multimedia Announces Ai Machine Modeling: Breakthrough Modeling Technology
Mertay
Jul 21 2022, 03:07 PM
GMC:er
https://www.ikmultimedia.com/products/aimachinemodeling/

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Todd Simpson
Jul 22 2022, 09:11 AM
GMC:er
It was only a matter of time before someone came up with a plugin/app version of what the kemper does wink.gif I'm glad it was IK actually. They have a pretty good rep and good support imho. If it was a brand new startup, i'd be a bit less happy about it. The Kemper is a hardware version of a software algo that ingests and recreates tone. So there is a software version of the kemper on the developers laptop. I wonder if Kemper will see the writing on the wall and release their algo as a plugin/app before other vendors start to copy IK and begin releasing some version of it themselves.

I'm guessing lots of software companies are heading this way as this feature was sorta part of various software guitar rigs in one form or another. All of them seemed to be half way versions of the kemper though. Of course, this isn't kemper tech, just simulates the same idea. Eventually of course, it will just be an app on your phone and we will be downloading pre captured rigs to our phone and transferring them to our laptops for daw use. It's a brave new world wink.gif

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th April 2024 - 06:51 PM