Need Help. All Advice Welcome
Tjchep
Jun 1 2008, 06:07 PM
GMC:er
How you doing guys. smile.gif.

Well I made this peice here.. improvised of course.

I really need comments on my playing, I don't think its bad. but I feel like theres something missing...

Attached File  D_minor_thinng..mp3 ( 1.74MB ) Number of downloads: 194

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Check out my playing here - https://www.youtube.com/user/tjchep
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Matt23
Jun 1 2008, 06:20 PM
Accomplished Tone Master
I really like this. smile.gif If you think theres something missing its probably that theres only 2 instruments playing. Trying putting some drums and keyboard in. Also theres a bit of clipping on the clean guitar so you should maybe out the volume down a bit. You have good playing and tone, and theres some really nice licks in this solo. smile.gif

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
Tjchep
Jun 1 2008, 06:28 PM
GMC:er
QUOTE (Matt23 @ Jun 1 2008, 06:20 PM) *
I really like this. smile.gif If you think theres something missing its probably that theres only 2 instruments playing. Trying putting some drums and keyboard in. Also theres a bit of clipping on the clean guitar so you should maybe out the volume down a bit. You have good playing and tone, and theres some really nice licks in this solo. smile.gif

Yeah. I would have added drums and stuff.. but I have no money for drum program. I might try to add keyboard parts in a bit.

But thanks man. smile.gif.

--------------------
Check out my playing here - https://www.youtube.com/user/tjchep

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 26th April 2024 - 04:29 PM