3 Pages V  < 1 2 3  
Free Ai Beta To Create Strange Art Work
osiris
Jan 16 2023, 02:30 PM
GMC:er
Used Midjourney to create album covers for some synthwave songs...

Attached Image
Attached Image

https://osirisdreams.bandcamp.com/album/synthwave

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Todd Simpson
Jan 24 2023, 07:22 PM
Those look great! Was that entirely in mid journey or photoshop with it? What prompts did you use? Perfect retro vibe. Going to check out your synthwave project.

Here are a few I did with DALL E using 6 string samurai as the base prompt.

Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Hope it's ok to share your synthwave I really dig it! I hope you do a "making of" vid to let us see your production process.

QUOTE (osiris @ Jan 16 2023, 09:30 AM) *
Used Midjourney to create album covers for some synthwave songs...

=
https://osirisdreams.bandcamp.com/album/synthwave

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

This post has been edited by Todd Simpson: Jan 24 2023, 07:27 PM

+Quote Post
osiris
Jan 25 2023, 10:15 AM
QUOTE (Todd Simpson @ Jan 24 2023, 06:22 PM) *
Those look great! Was that entirely in mid journey or photoshop with it? What prompts did you use? Perfect retro vibe. Going to check out your synthwave project.

It's 100% midjourney, except the text that I added with Pixelmator. Prompts:

Driving alone: 80s synthwave retrowave computer graphics album cover

It just added the car, that gave me inspiration for the title for the song.

Skiing on the moon: album cover no text synthwave retrowave 80s skiing on the moon downhill hightech suit

QUOTE (Todd Simpson @ Jan 24 2023, 06:22 PM) *
Hope it's ok to share your synthwave I really dig it! I hope you do a "making of" vid to let us see your production process.

Haha, what musician would ask NOT to share :-D

A making of is not a bad idea. I'm sooooo close to 1k subs, but watch hours is trailing about 300. Found out recently that it's in the last 365 days, not lifetime...

--------------------

+Quote Post
Todd Simpson
Jan 26 2023, 12:00 AM
Mid journey never ceases to amaze me. Those graphics are perfect for synthwave. Mid journey is almost telepathic imho smile.gif

Really dig your synthwave stuff! i hope you can do a bit of a production break down. Might make some cool content. A longer vid that can be chopped up into teaser shorts/tiktoks etc might be cool. Gotta get em in the tent smile.gif

pre congrats on 1k!

QUOTE (osiris @ Jan 25 2023, 05:15 AM) *
It's 100% midjourney, except the text that I added with Pixelmator. Prompts:

Driving alone: 80s synthwave retrowave computer graphics album cover

It just added the car, that gave me inspiration for the title for the song.

Skiing on the moon: album cover no text synthwave retrowave 80s skiing on the moon downhill hightech suit

Haha, what musician would ask NOT to share :-D

A making of is not a bad idea. I'm sooooo close to 1k subs, but watch hours is trailing about 300. Found out recently that it's in the last 365 days, not lifetime...

This post has been edited by Todd Simpson: Jan 26 2023, 12:00 AM

+Quote Post
Todd Simpson
Feb 16 2023, 01:56 AM
Here is a list of FREE online AI websites that will let you create images from just a few words. There are more and more of these sites popping up. Here is a list of the best ones that have not cost.

https://dataconomy.com/2022/12/best-free-ai...s-images-trend/

I noticed that this topic is around 12k views now. I didn't expect an art topic to get such traction but it's cool to see smile.gif

+Quote Post
osiris
Feb 16 2023, 09:31 AM
I would say it's a gamechanger for a hobbyist. I don't have a budget for illustrations, artwork etc. but it makes a huge difference to get help creating it.

This post has been edited by osiris: Feb 16 2023, 09:31 AM

--------------------

+Quote Post
Todd Simpson
Feb 19 2023, 01:09 AM
Well said smile.gif For those of us who are full time visual artists, this is a game changer. We can now create our own album art, as you have recently shown, and do so quite well, and have it look amazing!! It's yet another great tool that's available to anyone who's willing to give it a go. There is not excuse for bad album/single art anymore. None at all imho.

Todd

QUOTE (osiris @ Feb 16 2023, 04:31 AM) *
I would say it's a gamechanger for a hobbyist. I don't have a budget for illustrations, artwork etc. but it makes a huge difference to get help creating it.

+Quote Post

3 Pages V  < 1 2 3
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 27th April 2024 - 12:36 PM