Chord Melody Lesson Sugestion
Gerardo Siere
Jun 23 2008, 11:17 PM
Instructor
Hello every one, I was thinking in making a chord melody lesson, so I need to know what song you people like for start. Here is the model: The lesson has a score for the final arrangement, then a simplified version score so you can see clearly with chords I´m using. And then a score in real book style: melody and chord symbols. Also I may explain briefly of the groove making
Another idea is to use the backing tracks to put audio examples of concret explanations from the text.
It could be made for solo guitar, or for trio formation (some ugly band in a box involved).

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Check out my video lessons!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
DeepRoots
Jun 23 2008, 11:26 PM
Get to da Chopper!
Great idea for a lesson biggrin.gif

I really don't have a preference to the style type, but would be pleased to sit down and learn whatever you can teach us using any styles.

Looking forward to it!

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
Pablo Vazquez
Jun 24 2008, 01:30 AM
Instructor
Great idea man!!

--------------------
Check out my video lessons!

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 26th April 2024 - 06:10 AM