Home Decoration
Gabriel Leopardi
Mar 12 2013, 12:21 PM
Instructor
Hey guys! The last two months I have been decorating and buying things for my new home. This is the first time I do this seriously and enjoy it. The cool side is that my Girlfriend also loves music and rock and this is our last addition... We choose each pic together, we also have other 3 bigger ones with Ramones, The Clash and Led Zeppelin.

Attached Image

Is home decoration important for you? What's your style? What's your favorite item?

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
My lessons

Do you need a Guitar Plan?
Join Gab's Army

Check my band:Cirse
Check my soundcloud:Soundcloud

Please subscribe to my:Youtube Channel
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Mar 12 2013, 02:43 PM
Instructor
Great topic man smile.gif

I got a very spacious and lighted apartment and I enjoy it the way it is - for me less is more smile.gif I hate clutter and all sorts of unnecessary things around the house, so I kept it simple - big and little trees and a few paintings which a painter friend of mine offered me, and my swords - that's quite enough for now biggrin.gif Spartan/ Japanese style is what suits me

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
klasaine
Mar 12 2013, 04:04 PM
GMC:er
I'm married to an Italian girl ... d'Italia. You do the math, lol!

+Quote Post
Sensible Jones
Mar 12 2013, 06:38 PM
The last place where I lived on my own was cool, I had a studio set up in a spare bedroom, all my other guitars were in my bedroom and all my music collection was in my lounge. All the walls were plain but with some paintings from friends, old band photos and some Gig posters on the walls. All the way up the staircase on your way in loads of A3 picture frames full of my old Concert Tickets. On the Studio Door were all my AAA and Backstage Passes from over the years! The only room that wasn't 'musically' themed was the Kitchen! Even the bathroom had music related photos and posters in!!
biggrin.gif biggrin.gif

--------------------
I'd rather have a full Bottle in front of me than a full Frontal Lobotomy!!

+Quote Post
Gitarrero
Mar 12 2013, 06:41 PM
Accomplished Rock Star
Where are the pink curtains???

This is my wall decoration...

Attached image(s)
Attached Image

--------------------
Check my band project with fellow GMCer VilleFIN
Facebook
Youtube
Soundcloud
Twitter
Instagram

+Quote Post
Ben Higgins
Mar 12 2013, 06:54 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (Gitarrero @ Mar 12 2013, 05:41 PM) *

Is that a safe in the wall ?? laugh.gif

I had that same Maiden poster biggrin.gif

+Quote Post
Gitarrero
Mar 12 2013, 06:59 PM
Accomplished Rock Star
QUOTE (Ben Higgins @ Mar 12 2013, 06:54 PM) *
Is that a safe in the wall ?? laugh.gif

I had that same Maiden poster biggrin.gif

It is a transfer hatch to the kitchen biggrin.gif

--------------------
Facebook
Youtube
Soundcloud
Twitter
Instagram

+Quote Post
PosterBoy
Mar 12 2013, 07:06 PM
Learning Roadie
Gab it's a really nice grown up way of having musical art on the wall, I remember having my bedroom wall covered in posters and pictures stuck up with Blu Tack when I was a teenager.

I may have to do something similar. (if the wife lets me)

--------------------
My SoundCloud

Gear
Tyler Burning Water 2K
Burny RLG90 with BK Emeralds
Fender US Tele with BK Piledrivers
Epiphone 335 with Suhr Thornbuckers
PRS SE Custom 24-08
Ax8

Fessenden SD10 PSG
Quilter TT15

+Quote Post
mroberts70
Mar 12 2013, 11:22 PM
Yes, where are they?

QUOTE (Gitarrero @ Mar 12 2013, 12:41 PM) *

....oh, and I've decorated my guitars with a bit of house around them as well. Wait, what was the question?

--------------------
Air Guitar Instructor

+Quote Post
Todd Simpson
Mar 13 2013, 02:45 AM
Nice!!! smile.gif I don't have much of a "style" for home decorating other than, trying to situate all of my gear as close to within reach as possible. I do hope to set up a "Live Room" when I move out of my little 2 bed condo and get a bigger place. I've found entire houses with full basements for the same price as my littl apartment!!!

Todd

QUOTE (Gabriel Leopardi @ Mar 12 2013, 07:21 AM) *
Hey guys! The last two months I have been decorating and buying things for my new home. This is the first time I do this seriously and enjoy it. The cool side is that my Girlfriend also loves music and rock and this is our last addition... We choose each pic together, we also have other 3 bigger ones with Ramones, The Clash and Led Zeppelin.

Attached Image

Is home decoration important for you? What's your style? What's your favorite item?

+Quote Post
AK Rich
Mar 13 2013, 07:40 AM
Learning Guitar Hero
Looking good Gabriel!, Hey Christian! I think I have the same guitar hangers as you do! smile.gif Hercules right?

This post has been edited by AK Rich: Mar 13 2013, 07:41 AM

+Quote Post
Gitarrero
Mar 13 2013, 08:36 AM
Accomplished Rock Star
QUOTE (AK Rich @ Mar 13 2013, 07:40 AM) *
Looking good Gabriel!, Hey Christian! I think I have the same guitar hangers as you do! smile.gif Hercules right?

Exactly biggrin.gif

--------------------
Facebook
Youtube
Soundcloud
Twitter
Instagram

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Mar 13 2013, 12:54 PM
Instructor
no pink curtains guys... I'm sorry. laugh.gif

--------------------
My lessons

Do you need a Guitar Plan?
Join Gab's Army

Check my band:Cirse
Check my soundcloud:Soundcloud

Please subscribe to my:Youtube Channel

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 26th April 2024 - 08:30 AM