Heavy Metal Dancing, check it out
FretDancer69
Aug 10 2007, 07:06 PM
GMC:er
Alright, this was hilarious, for me tongue.gif . But you might find it funny as well. So here it is.

Go to this video on Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tC5EJgKH6sI...=active_sharing

And go to Kai' Metal Rythm Lesson.

Now, let both videos load so there are any interruptions biggrin.gif .

Now play Kais video and then play the Youtube video. Enjoy and laugh as hard as you can!

Funny thing is that the girl starts shaking her ... when the heavy metal riffing starts! Hilarious!

Post your comments here!!! biggrin.gif biggrin.gif

To Moderators: If you find that the Youtube video i posted is too inappropiate you can delete this thread and let me know so i dont make the same mistake in the future. If its ok. then thank you.

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

This post has been edited by FretDancer69: Aug 10 2007, 07:14 PM

--------------------
Playing Guitar Since: December 2006
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies (1 - 4)
The Uncreator
Aug 10 2007, 07:38 PM
Fire Up The Blades, Moderator
Ha, that is pretty funny, have you been bored lately? smile.gif

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
FretDancer69
Aug 10 2007, 07:41 PM
QUOTE (The Uncreator @ Aug 10 2007, 12:38 PM) *
Ha, that is pretty funny, have you been bored lately? smile.gif

yeah dude... sad.gif , theres alot of stuff going on right now...but nvm that. At least i can see im not the only one that finds it funny laugh.gif unsure.gif tongue.gif

--------------------
Playing Guitar Since: December 2006

+Quote Post
AudunESP
Aug 10 2007, 07:52 PM
haha! thats pretty cool! reminded me of that time a friend of mine was listening to some Hip-hop song he strangely(in my opinion) thought was cool, so he started dancing.
And what he didnt know was that i had a camera, so i filmed it, took it home, muted the sound, and put on a track from a Norwegian "danseband"(that means bad bad sounding countrywannabee, thats made expeccially so you can dance over it, pretty lame music In my opinion:)) pretty funny laugh.gif but i didnt used it against him though smile.gif

--------------------
Scales = some boring stuff thats totally unnescesary to create cool music, liek, if ur stupid.

+Quote Post
Sircraigery
Aug 12 2007, 04:28 AM
Am I going to jail now? LOL

--------------------
Guitars:
Ibanez Prestige RG2610E [BKP Cold Sweat]
Ibanez Prestige RG2550E [Carbon Fiber Plastics]
Ibanez Roadstar II RS-135 [Stock]
Quest Acoustic [Stock]

Effects:
Electro-Harmonix Metal Muff
Ibanez Weeping Demon Wah
Boss DR-3 Dr. Rhythym

Amp:
Marshall JCM2000 DSL 401

'Only the dead have seen the end of the war.' - Plato

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 27th April 2024 - 05:35 AM