Gt-10/cubase Recording, Need help on recording with Cubase5 using my GT-10
Kizuna
Dec 4 2012, 05:34 AM
GMC:er
Hey, i need help recording my guitar playing using Cubase5 while using my GT-10 guitar effect processor. i used to use Audacity but it wil always showed an error message after a few minutes of recording. so, i decided to get a Cubase 5 software program to record, but dont know how to record with it using my GT-10. Is it even possible to record my guitar playing with cubase while my guitar is hooked up to my GT-10?
i use a USB cable that connects my GT-10 to my PC. (not MIDI cable)

Please be very specific to me, i'm very *noobish when it comes to gear,etc. tongue.gif

Thanks!- Kizuna

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

This post has been edited by Kizuna: Dec 4 2012, 05:36 AM
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Kizuna
Dec 12 2012, 06:39 AM
GMC:er
QUOTE (Kizuna @ Dec 4 2012, 04:34 AM) *
Hey, i need help recording my guitar playing using Cubase5 while using my GT-10 guitar effect processor. i used to use Audacity but it wil always showed an error message after a few minutes of recording. so, i decided to get a Cubase 5 software program to record, but dont know how to record with it using my GT-10. Is it even possible to record my guitar playing with cubase while my guitar is hooked up to my GT-10?
i use a USB cable that connects my GT-10 to my PC. (not MIDI cable)

Please be very specific to me, i'm very *noobish when it comes to gear,etc. tongue.gif

Thanks!- Kizuna

I already fixed the problem

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Dec 14 2012, 05:47 AM
Instructor
QUOTE (Kizuna @ Dec 12 2012, 02:39 AM) *
I already fixed the problem

Great! Looking forward some audio takes from you! smile.gif

--------------------
My lessons

Do you need a Guitar Plan?
Join Gab's Army

Check my band:Cirse
Check my soundcloud:Soundcloud

Please subscribe to my:Youtube Channel

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 26th April 2024 - 08:25 PM