Local Progressive Metal Band, Seamless - 2013 teaser
thefireball
Apr 30 2013, 01:52 AM
Learning Roadie
This is a killer band! One of the guitarists will be producing my band. This band is based in Little Rock, Arkansas of the USA. That's very close to me. I have met the vocalist and this guitarist I speak of. You should really check out this band.

https://soundcloud.com/sporadic-studios/seamless-new-album-2013-teaser

This is a collection of clips from Seamless' newest album to be released this year. These are rough mixes that may or may not reflect the final versions. Only a few contain vocal samples while others aren't finished. This sampler was assembled to showcase material to be expected on the 2013 release.

Seamless Official Facebook
Seamless Official Bandcamp

I've personally been told this album is going to sound so much better than "Clarity." Their old vocalist, a black guy you can see in their photos, left the band, so now it's just the vocalist you hear in these samples. 2:38 is my favorite part because of the vocal melody.

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
thefireball
Apr 30 2013, 06:20 PM
Learning Roadie
Come on, now surely somebody digs this band. wink.gif

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 26th April 2024 - 01:51 PM