Is This Good Enough, Video
empantheboy
Sep 29 2009, 11:06 AM
GMC:er
Is this video good enough to use i the MTP and rec?

Thank you for answer.

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Attached File(s)
Attached File  Capture_20090929_2.wmv ( 2.18MB ) Number of downloads: 156

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
del-4fr53e3
Sep 29 2009, 11:08 AM
Learning Tone Master
Looks good - I'd say so smile.gif

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
Emir Hot
Sep 29 2009, 11:21 AM
Instructor
The frame rate could be higher (if your camera supports it) but I've seen worse so I think it would work.

--------------------
Check out my <a href="https://www.guitarmasterclass.net/instructor/Emir-Hot" target="_blank">Instructor profile</a>

www.emirhot.com
www.myspace.com/emirhotguitar
www.myspace.com/sevdahmetal

+Quote Post
Ivan Milenkovic
Sep 29 2009, 01:15 PM
Instructor
It's good, but as Emir said, the framerate could be better.

--------------------
- Ivan's Video Chat Lesson Notes HERE
- Check out my GMC Profile and Lessons
- (Please subscribe to my) YouTube Official Channel
- Let's be connected through ! Facebook! :)

+Quote Post
jafomatic
Sep 29 2009, 01:21 PM
A lot of these cams lose framerate from a lack of light, meanwhile the adjustment they make causes it to LOOK like there's plenty of light even when there isn't. Was your room really this bright during recording, or did the cam do that? I know the logitech quickcam 9000 has a "right light" feature that will cause this effect while drastically lowering framerate, for example.

If you can get enough light onto yourself so the cam won't do that, your framerate may increase. Other choices would be to choose a higher bitrate when encoding the video. If this was a 1mbps choice, try rendering to 5mbps and see if it looks smoother.

Faster playing at this framerate will be extremely hard to judge (REC) or evaluate and correct (MTP).

--------------------
::jafomatic

http://jafomatic.net/tunes/ <-- Here lies the master collection of my collaboration and other improvisation recordings.

+Quote Post
Scott Gentzen
Sep 29 2009, 03:00 PM
QUOTE (jafomatic @ Sep 29 2009, 08:21 AM) *
A lot of these cams lose framerate from a lack of light, meanwhile the adjustment they make causes it to LOOK like there's plenty of light even when there isn't. Was your room really this bright during recording, or did the cam do that? I know the logitech quickcam 9000 has a "right light" feature that will cause this effect while drastically lowering framerate, for example.

Generally, the light for the room that you're in isn't going to change much. If you're using a cam that has self-adjusting software, turn the automatic part off and set the brightness, etc yourself. I have the 9000Pro and it smoothed my video out a lot. The more active the software is, the lower your framerate's going to get. Also, I have to bump the resolution down to 720 or 480 because the laptop I record video with is a little pokey.

Lighting's another thing. Is it good enough? Yeah...we get the idea about what you're doing. A lot more light is coming from your right side in the video. If it were me, I'd rotate around to your right so that whatever that lightsource is behind the camera. It puts more light on you and makes the camera's job easier. It'll be less "3D" but it'll be clearer.

--------------------
Guitars: ESP Semi-Hollow Eclipse, 1984 Ibanez Roadstar RS440, Peavey T-60, Daisy Rock Rock Candy Custom
Amps: Peavey Transformer 112, Epiphone Valve Jr head with custom 2x12 cab
Pedals: Boss TU-2, Budda Bud-Wah, Chuck Collins Harmonic Percolator clone

+Quote Post
Vasilije Vukmiro...
Sep 29 2009, 06:06 PM
Jazz Instructor
looks good to me!

+Quote Post
Marcus Siepen
Sep 29 2009, 11:02 PM
Instructor (Blind Guardian)
NO, it is NOT good... you are playing a forbidden song!!! wink.gif Just kidding, it's ok.

--------------------
Guitars: various Gibson Les Pauls / Gibson J 45
Amps: Mesa Boogie Tripple Rectifier / Triaxis / 2:90 Poweramp / Rectocabs
Effects: Rocktron Intellifex / Rocktron Xpression
Homepage: www.marcussiepen.com www.blind-guardian.com
Check out my video lessons!

+Quote Post
Vasilije Vukmiro...
Oct 3 2009, 09:19 PM
Jazz Instructor
looks fine to me!

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 26th April 2024 - 04:03 AM