21 Pages V  « < 9 10 11 12 13 > »   
Your Favourite Football Team
OrganisedConfusi...
May 5 2008, 06:21 PM
GMC:er
QUOTE (TreyDeschamp @ May 5 2008, 05:49 PM) *
The only football I know of is American football. I guess you guys are talking about about soccer. I dont really know of any teams. laugh.gif

No we are talking about football. Soccer is a stupid term Americans feel the need to call the proper game. It isn't a couple of fairies prancing around with a ball.

Good victory for Chelsea today but I still think it will be a great end to the season for United rather than Chelsea. I can't see United losing points to Wigan. Wigan are save and couldn't care a less and I think Bruce will do United a favour

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Gear
Guitars:- Caparison Horus Snowcloud, Parker Nitefly M, Parker Nitefly SA, Gibson SG, Parker P10e, 40 Year Old Spanish Acoustic
Amps:- Framus Ruby Riot 2x12" stack
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
OrganisedConfusi...
May 7 2008, 02:23 PM
The new Boro shirt is so much better than this seasons smile.gif I think it is good that they let the fans choose the design. We have our band back smile.gif Not just all red anymore biggrin.gif

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Gear
Guitars:- Caparison Horus Snowcloud, Parker Nitefly M, Parker Nitefly SA, Gibson SG, Parker P10e, 40 Year Old Spanish Acoustic

+Quote Post
Duncan
May 9 2008, 05:31 PM
http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/e...rem/7392160.stm

SOD OFF AVRAM GRANT.

If Chelsea win the title it will be the biggest injustice ever.

+Quote Post
OrganisedConfusi...
May 9 2008, 06:31 PM
Christ. Boro play better football biggrin.gif I can't wait for Sunday's games. Bring them on smile.gif

--------------------
Gear

+Quote Post
OrganisedConfusi...
May 11 2008, 05:09 PM
What an incredible day of football. And I'm not just saying that because Boro won 8-1 biggrin.gif Man United deserved win and all 3 of the relegation fighting clubs won so all credit to them but congrats to Fulham who survive and bad luck to Reading and Birmingham. Great finish to a great season and bring on the champs league final and FA Cup final smile.gif And maybe we will see Hull City in the Premier League biggrin.gif

--------------------
Gear

+Quote Post
Duncan
May 11 2008, 05:58 PM
Amazing day in the premiership. Well in Giggsy. Middlesbrough tthough!? 8?! laugh.gif

+Quote Post
OrganisedConfusi...
May 11 2008, 07:55 PM
QUOTE (Duncan @ May 11 2008, 05:58 PM) *
Amazing day in the premiership. Well in Giggsy. Middlesbrough tthough!? 8?! laugh.gif

We hadn't scored more than 2 in a game all season biggrin.gif 8 in one game is a Boro fans dream lol.

--------------------
Gear

+Quote Post
Duncan
May 11 2008, 08:08 PM
Must have been a great end to the season for you. You jumped Wigan in the table as well. 13th, new heights. wink.gif

+Quote Post
Duncan
May 12 2008, 07:53 PM
Man today it just sunk in really. Ryan Giggs is an absolute hero. He got so much criticism this season but at his age you cannot blame him. He has undoubtedly, for me, been one of the best players in the world. He was doing all the flicks, nutmegs, step overs before Ronaldo and Ronaldinho made them popular. He is a fantastic role model and when he finally retires it will be a sad sad day.

+Quote Post
OrganisedConfusi...
May 12 2008, 08:14 PM
QUOTE (Duncan @ May 12 2008, 07:53 PM) *
Man today it just sunk in really. Ryan Giggs is an absolute hero. He got so much criticism this season but at his age you cannot blame him. He has undoubtedly, for me, been one of the best players in the world. He was doing all the flicks, nutmegs, step overs before Ronaldo and Ronaldinho made them popular. He is a fantastic role model and when he finally retires it will be a sad sad day.

Hopefully they win the Champions League as well and I think next season may be his last.

--------------------
Gear

+Quote Post
Duncan
May 12 2008, 08:21 PM
It would be a fitting tribute to a great player.

+Quote Post
OrganisedConfusi...
May 14 2008, 02:38 PM
Who do you think will win tonight? I'm going for Rangers after extra time 2-1

I just sorted my season card for next season. Another 520 pound gone to Boro lol biggrin.gif We better perform this year smile.gif

--------------------
Gear

+Quote Post
Duncan
May 14 2008, 06:41 PM
I fancy Zenit to win it. I kind of hope they do as they have played the better football.

+Quote Post
Duncan
May 14 2008, 09:46 PM
Thank christ. I'm sorry but if Rangers plan A was to sit back for a 0-0 then they deserved to lose. They played awfully and fully deserved to lose.

+Quote Post
Duncan
May 20 2008, 12:29 AM
I'm so nervous about Wednesday already. Luckily my house is having an end of exam bbq/party on the same day, so I should be half cut by kick-off.

+Quote Post
OrganisedConfusi...
May 20 2008, 07:56 AM
Unfortunately I have band practice on Wednesday so I'm going to miss the first half. sad.gif Hopefully all the action is in the 2nd half. smile.gif

--------------------
Gear

+Quote Post
Duncan
May 20 2008, 11:45 AM
Let us pray it is nothing like the 2007 cup final.

+Quote Post
OrganisedConfusi...
May 20 2008, 11:49 AM
QUOTE (Duncan @ May 20 2008, 11:45 AM) *
Let us pray it is nothing like the 2007 cup final.

I hope it isn't like that also. I don't think it will be however. I think it will be a good game with a lot of attacking and many opportunities. Neither team will want to lose though so it could turn out rubbish. sad.gif

--------------------
Gear

+Quote Post
Duncan
May 21 2008, 10:56 PM
YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES!!!!!

+Quote Post
rokchik
May 21 2008, 10:59 PM
The Dark Canuck
Duncan I assume your happy about ManU tongue.gif

I missed the game but am watching highlights right now. Love ManU and love Cristiano Ronaldo.

rok

+Quote Post

21 Pages V  « < 9 10 11 12 13 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 27th April 2024 - 07:55 AM