Dunlop Dimebag Crybaby From Hell Wah Settings, can someone reccomend me a good setting?
megadeth1117
Jan 1 2009, 05:49 AM
GMC:er
Hello, I just picked up this pedal, its great, but, I am having a little trouble with all the knobs and such

can anyone recommend me a good wah setting, like a slash type wah setting, but a bit more metal dry.gif

I don't mean to copy anyone's tone, but I would like a place to start adjusting

thanks in advance

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
ZakkWylde
Jan 1 2009, 04:25 PM
Learning Tone Master
Play, listen and ajust. Play again listen again and then ajust some more. Repeat till you have you tone!

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------

Gear:
- Jackson USA Select KV2 King V with EMG 81/85
- Gibson Les Paul Custom Arctic White with EMG 81/85
- Ibanez Rg 8527 J Custom 7-String with DiMarzio Evolution and Air Norton

- Peavey 6505+ head with Marshall 1960AV 4x12 cab
- Peavey Vypyr 30 Practice Amp
- Dunlop Crybaby From Hell, Maxon OD808, Boss TU-2, MXR CarbonCopy, ISP Decimator, MXR Custom Audio Electronics Booster

+Quote Post
tommyboy
Jan 1 2009, 04:30 PM
GMC:er
QUOTE (megadeth1117 @ Dec 31 2008, 10:49 PM) *
Hello, I just picked up this pedal, its great, but, I am having a little trouble with all the knobs and such

can anyone recommend me a good wah setting, like a slash type wah setting, but a bit more metal dry.gif

I don't mean to copy anyone's tone, but I would like a place to start adjusting

thanks in advance

I've got the same pedal and it's kick ass. However, I just dime everything and let the thing rock. I do vary the sweep setting from time to time but I really can't help with starter settings as I'm not looking to emulate a certain players sound.

tommyboy

--------------------
Rock Hard or Not at ALL!!

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 26th April 2024 - 08:24 PM