Rick Graham Is Selling One Of His Ibanez
PosterBoy
May 31 2014, 10:33 AM
Learning Roadie
My wife won't let me buy it sad.gif

Less than an hour to go!!!!!

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/191191697396?ssP...984.m1555.l2649

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
My SoundCloud

Gear
Tyler Burning Water 2K
Burny RLG90 with BK Emeralds
Fender US Tele with BK Piledrivers
Epiphone 335 with Suhr Thornbuckers
PRS SE Custom 24-08
Ax8

Fessenden SD10 PSG
Quilter TT15
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Becca
May 31 2014, 01:57 PM
GMC:er
QUOTE (PosterBoy @ May 31 2014, 09:33 AM) *

I understand PB. Hubby has hidden my credit card. mad.gif mad.gif mad.gif

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------

+Quote Post
Mertay
May 31 2014, 04:02 PM
It was a rare guitar but even the best RG's don't hold value or can be considered as an investment. He seems to be endorsed by ibanez so I guess they told him to play the newer models biggrin.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
SeeJay
May 31 2014, 05:49 PM
QUOTE (Mertay @ May 31 2014, 03:02 PM) *
It was a rare guitar but even the best RG's don't hold value or can be considered as an investment. He seems to be endorsed by ibanez so I guess they told him to play the newer models biggrin.gif

Out with the old, in the with new! smile.gif

Yea I would suspect something like that. He's probably got some new gear they are sending him.

Nine Inch Nails had a big eBay auction a while back where they sold a lot of old synths and studio gear. I watched it with drool running down my face, but never bit. Probably for the better smile.gif smile.gif smile.gif

--------------------
Rock and Roll Lover. Vintage Ampeg collector. Soon to be new father.

+Quote Post
Todd Simpson
May 31 2014, 07:03 PM
I really want his super rare RG560 with the reversed headstock. They were only sold through guitar center and were a very limited run. No other rg560 has a reversed headstock, or this particular color paint. A very rare bird indeed smile.gif As a bonus it's got a maple neck. Must Have! here he is ripping it up!

QUOTE (PosterBoy @ May 31 2014, 05:33 AM) *

+Quote Post
PosterBoy
May 31 2014, 07:56 PM
Learning Roadie
It's Rick that's been giving me the urge for an Ibanez, but I'm scared of the quality of the cheaper ones, especially the floating bridges.

--------------------
My SoundCloud

Gear
Tyler Burning Water 2K
PRS SE Custom 24-08
Ax8

Fessenden SD10 PSG
Quilter TT15

+Quote Post
Mertay
May 31 2014, 11:27 PM
QUOTE (PosterBoy @ May 31 2014, 06:56 PM) *
It's Rick that's been giving me the urge for an Ibanez, but I'm scared of the quality of the cheaper ones, especially the floating bridges.

There were 1-2 bad bridges in the past but the current one is actually pretty good, not original edge/floyd good but complaints to me seem minimal.

--------------------

+Quote Post
SeeJay
Jun 1 2014, 09:54 PM
QUOTE (Todd Simpson @ May 31 2014, 06:03 PM) *

Sweet video!

QUOTE (PosterBoy @ May 31 2014, 06:56 PM) *

YES! Don't go cheap on a floating bridge. Oh how quickly you will regret it! ohmy.gif ohmy.gif ohmy.gif

--------------------
Rock and Roll Lover. Vintage Ampeg collector. Soon to be new father.

+Quote Post
Todd Simpson
Jun 2 2014, 02:08 AM
Eh? It really Depends on the RG smile.gif The RG560/550/565 regularly go for more than they cost when they were new on Ebay and these guitars are a decade old or older.

Here are some recent sales from ebay.

Attached Image
Attached Image

And my fav model, the 560 smile.gif (Mine is red)
Attached Image

QUOTE (Mertay @ May 31 2014, 11:02 AM) *

+Quote Post
PosterBoy
Jun 2 2014, 02:32 PM
Learning Roadie
There's the PGM 300 for a decent price for sale in Japan, that I could afford if I sell my Burny and get a good price for it.

--------------------
My SoundCloud

Gear
Tyler Burning Water 2K
PRS SE Custom 24-08
Ax8

Fessenden SD10 PSG
Quilter TT15

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 26th April 2024 - 09:49 PM