Millencolin Studio Blog
Paul Coutts
Nov 27 2007, 07:00 AM
GMC:er
In relation to the In Flames topic I posted up, just wanted to say that Millencolin also have one going.
I'm a huge fan of this band and am looking forward to the follow-up of Kingwood. Any other fans?

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Gear - Ibanez RG350EX, Ibanez RG220DX, ESP LTD MH250, Line 6 PODx3, Laney TF100, Ibanez SM7, Ibanez RG ?
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Mackietao
Nov 27 2007, 12:57 PM
Sure =) I´m a huge fan smile.gif Me likey very much.

Haven´t checked their homepage in ages though. Thx for the tip!

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
Hemlok
Nov 27 2007, 01:20 PM
Millencolin are the one and only punk band i like, they have been top 5 favourite since i first heard them many years ago, seen em live 3 times. They are great, so many memories attached to each and everyone of their songs, just put me in such a good mood.

I too have not checked their site for a few months

--------------------

+Quote Post
Robin
Nov 27 2007, 02:16 PM
Millencolin is cool. I cant stand modern punk, but I like Millencolin.

+Quote Post
Paul Coutts
Nov 28 2007, 06:09 AM
I think this'll be their best effort yet smile.gif
I move back to Europe when this comes out, so hopefully I'll see them on tour. Met them a couple of years back on the Home From Home tour with Donots...that was awesome biggrin.gif

--------------------
Gear - Ibanez RG350EX, Ibanez RG220DX, ESP LTD MH250, Line 6 PODx3, Laney TF100, Ibanez SM7, Ibanez RG ?

+Quote Post
Paul Coutts
Feb 5 2008, 06:31 AM
Millencolin's new single from the upcoming album "Machine 15" is out on their website.
www.millencolin.com
Check it out, it's a really cool song smile.gif albeit simple n typical.
I love these guys

--------------------

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 26th April 2024 - 02:32 PM