Native Instruments Order Goes Bust
Gary
Dec 9 2010, 09:15 PM
GMC:er
During the recent 50% off on-line sale from N.I. their servers were overloaded and this caused delays while attempting to place orders. Turns out server capacity was not the only issue N.I. was experiencing.. they also had problems with inventory. After finally being able to place an order for GR4 I sat back and awaited delivery. After a week I sent them a follow up email asking for a tracking no. and instead received a response the following day stating the item I ordered was out of stock and the funds would be returned to my credit card.. bummer!!!

The good news is that N.I. is supposedly sending me a coupon honoring the 50% promotion that I can use when inventory is available. If anyone at GMC took advantage of this N.I. promotion sale they may want to verify the items they ordered are actually going to be delivered.

Cheers!
Gary

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 12th May 2024 - 01:29 AM