Submarines And Guitars.
DBF
Aug 19 2007, 03:15 AM
GMC:er
They do not go together. BOO!

Because I spend a fair aount of time at sea I needed a way to be able to access and learn new techniques without having to comit to lessons that I would not be able to attend.

GMC makes it easy to learn new stuff pretty quickly, and its CHEAP!. Ive only been signed up for 2 weeks and already, ive learnt things that I previously thought were beyond me. Gabriel and Kai (you hear it all the time, i know) but your lessons are phenominal and Andy the theory is outstanding! Now i know what a mode is LOL! Im sure the rest of the instructors at GMC are great as well, but like i said ive only been on for 2 weeks, Ill get there!

Thanks alot GMC, being able to browse the videos and see what can be acheived with a bit, (ahem! ALOT) of practice provides me with alot of motivation to progress my technique.
Now if I could just explain to my wife why I need a spare 5 hours a day, and that Les Paul at guitar world..................................................,

any lessons on that would be appreciated!! wink.gif

Thanks again guys and G'day from OZ!

DBF!

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
"Isnt it enough to see that the garden is beautiful, without imagining fairies at the bottom of it too?"[i]

DBF!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Posts in this topic
- DBF   Submarines And Guitars.   Aug 19 2007, 03:15 AM
- - benhowell   Lol nice title! Glad your enjoying GMC, those...   Aug 19 2007, 03:24 AM
|- - Andrew Cockburn   Welcome - you obviously have impeccable taste!   Aug 19 2007, 03:57 AM
|- - blindwillie   Welcome aboard! QUOTE (benhowell @ Aug 1...   Aug 19 2007, 04:58 AM
nnn
- - Pavel   Welcome m8! It's great you found GMC! ...   Aug 19 2007, 04:21 AM
nnn
nnn

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 26th April 2024 - 05:15 PM