Emir & Bands - Present & Future
intemperateContr...
Feb 23 2010, 12:53 AM
Learning Tone Master
//Edit

Usually Mr. Emir answers to his boards fairly quickly, so I'm thinking maybe my question was ill-timed at
the moment. No offense intended, Emir. I will change my question. Do you still have a structured practice
routine that you do regularly, or do you just dive right in to the creative process at this point?

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

This post has been edited by intemperateControl: Feb 24 2010, 01:58 PM
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies
Emir Hot
Mar 10 2010, 10:37 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (intemperateControl @ Feb 22 2010, 11:53 PM) *
//Edit

Usually Mr. Emir answers to his boards fairly quickly, so I'm thinking maybe my question was ill-timed at
the moment. No offense intended, Emir. I will change my question. Do you still have a structured practice
routine that you do regularly, or do you just dive right in to the creative process at this point?

Sorry man, I have just written a post on MTP forum about not being able to find time for GMC for so long. What was the previous question? I suppose something about the band as I read in the topic title.

Regarding practicing, I haven't practiced for years. Too bad that I am actually making living of something else which is taking 90% of my time. I wish things were different. I do play almost every weekend in local pubs and clubs in London with my friend. We perform rock covers on two acoustic guitars. That's actually the only time I touch guitar and of course when I am doing sometihng for GMC which is also not very often lately.

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Check out my <a href="https://www.guitarmasterclass.net/instructor/Emir-Hot" target="_blank">Instructor profile</a>

www.emirhot.com
www.myspace.com/emirhotguitar
www.myspace.com/sevdahmetal
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29th April 2024 - 12:38 AM