3 Pages V   1 2 3 >  
A Cool Contest(an Idea)
fgdvir
Nov 9 2007, 09:29 PM
GMC:er
I think it will be grate if you can do a contest, when every one can post a lesson of his own..
I think it could be cool. and I know it sounds like I tell you what to do but it is only a nice suggestion and the prize could be afree 3 month in GMC.. or maby somthing else

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Robin
Nov 9 2007, 09:30 PM
Hey thats a really cool idea!

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
ezravdb
Nov 9 2007, 10:21 PM
cool idea.
Count previous uploaded lessons too?
Like my Shred N' Roll lesson or AC/VH? smile.gif

--------------------
The coolest new community: Lockerz Wanna join Lockerz?
Send me a PM with your mailadress.

+Quote Post
Iluha
Nov 9 2007, 10:30 PM
Yeah sounds good.. but how bout changing it up to a LICK contest?

--------------------

My Latest Upload: Here!

My Practice Agenda/Blog: Here!

+Quote Post
Andrew Cockburn
Nov 9 2007, 10:32 PM
Moderation Policy Director
QUOTE (Iluha @ Nov 9 2007, 04:30 PM) *
Yeah sounds good.. but how bout changing it up to a LICK contest?

How about both?

--------------------
Check out my Instructor profile
Live long and prosper ...

My Stuff:

Electric Guitars : Ibanez Jem7v, Line6 Variax 700, Fender Plus Strat with 57/62 Pickups, Line6 Variax 705 Bass
Acoustic Guitars : Taylor 816ce, Martin D-15, Line6 Variax Acoustic 300 Nylon
Effects : Line6 Helix, Keeley Modded Boss DS1, Keeley Modded Boss BD2, Keeley 4 knob compressor, Keeley OxBlood
Amps : Epiphone Valve Jnr & Head, Cockburn A.C.1, Cockburn A.C.2, Blackstar Club 50 Head & 4x12 Cab

+Quote Post
Iluha
Nov 9 2007, 10:36 PM
QUOTE (Andrew Cockburn @ Nov 9 2007, 11:32 PM) *
How about both?

Hmm yeah and also maybe a Riff contest? smile.gif

--------------------

My Latest Upload: Here!

My Practice Agenda/Blog: Here!

+Quote Post
fgdvir
Nov 9 2007, 10:49 PM
I'm glad that you think it is a good idea wonder what's kris thinks about it...

+Quote Post
Muris Varajic
Nov 9 2007, 10:52 PM
Instructor
Really cool idea! smile.gif

--------------------
Youtube
MySpace
Website

Album "Let It Out" on
iTunes
and CD Baby

Check out my video lessons and instructor board!

The Pianist
tune is progress,check it out!

"ok.. it is great.. :P

have you myspace? Can i to personalize this for you guy?"

+Quote Post
fgdvir
Nov 9 2007, 11:47 PM
my idea came becouse I played with my friend, and I'm not that good but I was alot better then him but still he showed me that one cool thing. so I think that every one can give us GMCers somthing...

+Quote Post
steve25
Nov 9 2007, 11:54 PM
I think a good riffs/licks competition would be cool, and the winner then has to explain it tongue.gif. So you sort of get both that way if you get me. Or the top 3 have to.

This post has been edited by steve25: Nov 9 2007, 11:54 PM

+Quote Post
Smikey2006
Nov 10 2007, 02:53 AM
I like this idea biggrin.gif. Ive got tons of little riffs and licks laying around in gp that i cud.. find a way to record and post im all for this biggrin.gif.. on the topic of contests what has become of t-shirts?

--------------------
Schecter Exotic Star+ Peavey VK
Ibanez Xiphos 707 + Krank Revolution 100
Damien 7

Wishlist
Schecter Customshop
Schecter 2008 Blackjack
Damage Control Timeline Delay Pedal/Distortion
a laptop that runs protools :'(

+Quote Post
Andrew Cockburn
Nov 10 2007, 03:04 AM
QUOTE (Smikey2006 @ Nov 9 2007, 08:53 PM) *
I like this idea biggrin.gif. Ive got tons of little riffs and licks laying around in gp that i cud.. find a way to record and post im all for this biggrin.gif.. on the topic of contests what has become of t-shirts?

Nothing. all is according to plan, secret balloting is taking place as we speak smile.gif

--------------------

My Stuff:

Electric Guitars : Ibanez Jem7v, Line6 Variax 700, Fender Plus Strat with 57/62 Pickups, Line6 Variax 705 Bass
Effects : Line6 Helix, Keeley Modded Boss DS1, Keeley Modded Boss BD2, Keeley 4 knob compressor, Keeley OxBlood
Amps : Epiphone Valve Jnr & Head, Cockburn A.C.1, Cockburn A.C.2, Blackstar Club 50 Head & 4x12 Cab

+Quote Post
Slammer
Nov 10 2007, 03:08 AM
QUOTE (Andrew Cockburn @ Nov 9 2007, 09:04 PM) *
Nothing. all is according to plan, secret balloting is taking place as we speak smile.gif

Not a Secret anymore! ohmy.gif ohmy.gif tongue.gif laugh.gif

+Quote Post
Andrew Cockburn
Nov 10 2007, 03:09 AM
QUOTE (Slammer @ Nov 9 2007, 09:08 PM) *
Not a Secret anymore! ohmy.gif ohmy.gif tongue.gif laugh.gif

Duh! The fact that its taking place isn't the secret - the individual votes are biggrin.gif

But you knew that, you are just trying to wind me up!

This post has been edited by Andrew Cockburn: Nov 10 2007, 03:10 AM

--------------------

My Stuff:

+Quote Post
Owen
Nov 10 2007, 03:29 AM
Whats happening with Kaneda in this vote, he hasnt been on here in ages? unsure.gif

This post has been edited by Owen: Nov 10 2007, 03:40 AM

--------------------
Don't Panic.

+Quote Post
Slammer
Nov 10 2007, 03:40 AM
QUOTE (Andrew Cockburn @ Nov 9 2007, 09:09 PM) *
Duh! The fact that its taking place isn't the secret - the individual votes are biggrin.gif

But you knew that, you are just trying to wind me up!

Now, why would I want to do that? huh.gif biggrin.gif tongue.gif

+Quote Post
Andrew Cockburn
Nov 10 2007, 03:47 AM
QUOTE (Slammer @ Nov 9 2007, 09:40 PM) *
Now, why would I want to do that? huh.gif biggrin.gif tongue.gif

Because sometimes you are not 100% serious and have a worrying predilection for what, in your estimation, is humor wink.gif

QUOTE (Owen @ Nov 9 2007, 09:29 PM) *
Whats happening with Kaneda in this vote, he hasnt been on here in ages? unsure.gif

Glad you asked that ... Kaneda is alive and well and has voted already - and he says to tell everyone he WILL be back wink.gif

--------------------

My Stuff:

+Quote Post
Spiderusalem
Nov 10 2007, 03:50 AM
QUOTE (Andrew Cockburn @ Nov 9 2007, 06:47 PM) *
Glad you asked that ... Kaneda is alive and well and has voted already - and he says to tell everyone he WILL be back wink.gif

You know, if you wanted to, you could take a much needed vacation like Kaneda and let me be prime and absolute moderator for a few weeks....... cool.gif

This post has been edited by Spiderusalem: Nov 10 2007, 03:51 AM

--------------------
Equipment: Classical/Jazz hybrid guitar. blunt/black humor.

Success is the best revenge.

+Quote Post
Slammer
Nov 10 2007, 04:07 AM
QUOTE (Andrew Cockburn @ Nov 9 2007, 09:47 PM) *
Because sometimes you are not 100% serious and have a worrying predilection for what, in your estimation, is humor wink.gif...

wink.gif laugh.gif The other night in chat, I said "I'm going" and I left. But I had forgot to say something, so I came back in and Andrew was like "Oh no he's back" laugh.gif laugh.gif

This post has been edited by Slammer: Nov 10 2007, 04:18 AM

+Quote Post
Unleash-The-Shre...
Nov 10 2007, 04:09 AM
Even a best solo contest along with the riff and lick ideas.

+Quote Post

3 Pages V   1 2 3 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 26th April 2024 - 06:40 PM