Heavy Influence, GP record!!
Ryan
Sep 5 2007, 02:32 PM
GMC:er
Alright guys, I buckled down, and instead of waiting for my creativity (sort of creative tongue.gif) to come out. I tried to force it. I have no recording stuff anymore (My Cam broke tongue.gif). So I just used Guitar Pro, and made a Wave File.

I made it based off of many of the lessons here at GMC, just to name a few. Stoner Rock 2, Winding Roads, Three-Level-Solo, and some of Pavel's stuff I guess tongue.gif. Hope you guys like it. And tell me what yeah think of this!!

Also note: I dont recommend using GP for recording at all. Its crap tongue.gif, but thats all I got, and wanted to share it with you guys. Let me know if i should lower, or higher the BPM, maybe add some building up lick, etc. etc. etc. etc.

Here yea go!!!

I know it needs something, between the 2nd string bending AH, and the last speed picking lick!! Please help!!

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

This post has been edited by Ryan: Sep 5 2007, 02:36 PM

Attached File(s)
Attached File  heavy_influence.wav ( 6.55MB ) Number of downloads: 124

--------------------
“Obey the principles without being bound by them.”
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
shredmandan
Sep 5 2007, 02:45 PM
Dude you had some pretty cool runs in there smile.gif Recording quality was really bad which i know you already said you didnt have anything,i guess your broke like me laugh.gif .I dont know really were i would recommend something but just to say good job and some of your speed picking runs were awesome. biggrin.gif

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
My Gear
Cort X-2 electric with 24 frets and 2 humbucker's dark Blue
Kustom DFX100 With Celestion Speakers,and thats it now (lol)

My Advice
Figure out what you want in life early.Wether it's the girl,the partying
or mastering the guitar.Adding any 2 together will get in your way.

+Quote Post
Ryan
Sep 5 2007, 03:22 PM
QUOTE (shredmandan @ Sep 5 2007, 08:45 AM) *
Dude you had some pretty cool runs in there smile.gif Recording quality was really bad which i know you already said you didnt have anything,i guess your broke like me laugh.gif .I dont know really were i would recommend something but just to say good job and some of your speed picking runs were awesome. biggrin.gif

Thanks man, I just feel that the last part isnt right, maybe i should have a build up before it, or something. Hm idk, im gonna wait and see what others say!!

--------------------

+Quote Post
shredmandan
Sep 5 2007, 04:07 PM
Ok
I listened to it again.At the end there is like 7 sec of silence and i think if you want to fill that here's an idea.Sounds like the last note you end with is played on 3,or 4th string.Maybe do another speed picking run after that note and end it on the top string or bottom string.If that sounds stupid just keep moving on tongue.gif laugh.gif

--------------------
My Gear
Cort X-2 electric with 24 frets and 2 humbucker's dark Blue
Kustom DFX100 With Celestion Speakers,and thats it now (lol)

My Advice
Figure out what you want in life early.Wether it's the girl,the partying
or mastering the guitar.Adding any 2 together will get in your way.

+Quote Post
Ryan
Sep 5 2007, 09:46 PM
QUOTE (shredmandan @ Sep 5 2007, 10:07 AM) *
Ok
I listened to it again.At the end there is like 7 sec of silence and i think if you want to fill that here's an idea.Sounds like the last note you end with is played on 3,or 4th string.Maybe do another speed picking run after that note and end it on the top string or bottom string.If that sounds stupid just keep moving on tongue.gif laugh.gif

Alright, I think thats just how it was made into a wave file, but yeah that sounds like it will help it!!

--------------------

+Quote Post
stratman33
Sep 6 2007, 07:29 AM
all i heard was buzzing...

--------------------

+Quote Post
Ryan
Sep 6 2007, 08:36 AM
QUOTE (stratman33 @ Sep 6 2007, 01:29 AM) *
all i heard was buzzing...

Really thats weird. Hmm idk know what the problem could be, but it does work for me, and obviously shredmandan

--------------------

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 26th April 2024 - 06:33 AM