Interesting Modern Alternative Bands
Gabriel Leopardi
Aug 1 2012, 04:22 PM
Instructor
Hi guys! There are lots of new bands nowadays and it's difficult to find treasures since there is too much out there... here I would like to share some bands (some of them are very known) that I consider fresh and interesting and that play alternative rock or similar styles... Please post some others that your like....

Panic At The Disco has really creative compositions. The progressions that they use are always very original and the vocal melodies are so rich. They are very talented.

The Used stands out from other bands thanks to their fresh harmonies and epic stuff. Check out this tune!

Fall Out Boy has split some years ago but I consider them one of the most creative alternative/pop/punk bands... their compositions can't be compared with other bands from their style, there is something so special in them. (Great melodies, rhythms and creative progressions)

Jimmy Eat World is a very influential pop punk / alternative band that still creates amazing songs...

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
My lessons

Do you need a Guitar Plan?
Join Gab's Army

Check my band:Cirse
Check my soundcloud:Soundcloud

Please subscribe to my:Youtube Channel
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 27th April 2024 - 08:53 PM