3 Pages V  < 1 2 3  
What Song Are You Learning Now
Casper
May 22 2008, 01:25 AM
GMC:er
Halfway though Cliffs of Dover now not quiet up to speed with eric johnson with the begining but im almost htere smile.gif

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Guitars:EsP-LtD F-2E, Jackson King V, Fender Strat

MFX: Pandora PX5D, Zoom 505. Sennheiser HD25 mk II Headphones

Blown Amp :(

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Juan M. Valero
May 22 2008, 11:48 AM
Instructor
Now I'm working in my own stuff, hehehe, but also learning some other pop songs (the work is the work tongue.gif)

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
Tolek
May 22 2008, 12:01 PM
Learning Rock Star
I´ve been learning Steve Vai´s "Boston Rain Melody" for 1 week now. Some riffs a pretty hard, but the rest is easy. The second day I mastered the tapping section of the song which I am proud of. biggrin.gif Like Juan, I try to create my own stuff. Fortunately, I discovered yesterday his recording lessons which helped me in improving the tone. tongue.gif

+Quote Post
buttmonk
May 22 2008, 08:31 PM
Solo from Alive by Pearl Jam, Fight for all the Wrong Reasons and Follow You Home by Nickelback, Gabriel's Modern Metal Lesson 3.....well actually, appart form the GMC lessons I don't really learn the whole track, just the bits and riffs I like, then get bored and come back to them a few wks/months later...

This post has been edited by buttmonk: May 23 2008, 07:19 PM

--------------------

+Quote Post
Tomotoms
May 22 2008, 09:24 PM
Paul Gilbert - Straight Through The Telegraph Pole.
(One of his easier ones to learn - has only 3 bars of insaneness).

(woo 100 posts)

+Quote Post

3 Pages V  < 1 2 3
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 26th April 2024 - 09:22 PM