Lick Of The Day, Are These Licks available anytime?
bryant
Mar 24 2008, 02:35 AM
GMC:er
Are "The Lick Of The Days" available somewhere to view after that particular day.
I'm finding myself halfway through perfecting a Lick then it disappears, hopefully not forever.
Are they retrievable somehow on following days (The video and tab). I understand the tab can always be copied but what happens to the video?
Are they in a youtube somewhere or in the lessons somewhere?

Please don't tell me they are gone forever?

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Stevie-Ray-Vaugh...
Mar 24 2008, 02:36 AM
Learning Rock Star
There ya go smile.gif https://www.guitarmasterclass.net/guitar_fo...?showtopic=4943

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------

But still I want answers, what's the point, what does all this mean?

+Quote Post
bryant
Mar 24 2008, 02:58 AM
QUOTE (Stevie·Ray·Vaughn @ Mar 24 2008, 02:36 AM) *

I see it only had thirty, but couldn't find yesterdays there, the one I wanted. How will I know when any particular one recycles in that thirty,
is there a particular pattern to be aware of?

+Quote Post
SamJ
Mar 24 2008, 10:39 AM
QUOTE (bryant @ Mar 24 2008, 01:58 AM) *
I see it only had thirty, but couldn't find yesterdays there, the one I wanted. How will I know when any particular one recycles in that thirty,
is there a particular pattern to be aware of?

Nope, I don't think so.

Which one are you looking for? Maybe I can give you a hand.

+Quote Post
bryant
Mar 24 2008, 04:23 PM
QUOTE (Sam Hook @ Mar 24 2008, 10:39 AM) *
Nope, I don't think so.

Which one are you looking for? Maybe I can give you a hand.

Yesterday,the one that had the 5 double string notes at the end of the lick, I think it was in C Minor pentatonic

+Quote Post
bryant
Mar 26 2008, 01:27 PM
QUOTE (bryant @ Mar 24 2008, 04:23 PM) *
Yesterday,the one that had the 5 double string notes at the end of the lick, I think it was in C Minor pentatonic

No Help?

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 27th April 2024 - 09:57 PM