Im Done Playing Video Games., my 7th xbox 360 craps out
Guitarman700
Feb 29 2008, 10:15 PM
GMC:er
i am absolutely furious. ive had 7 xbox 360's, and EVERY ONE has been CRAP. im sick of being treated like crap by micro$oft, when you call tech support, ****************************. i hate those people. my current 360 just scratched my Frontlines: fuel of war disc that i bought 2 days ago. the damn corporations in this country get away with anything, and treat the little guy like me like crap. im depressed and angry, i just want to bust bill gates head open, that useless peice of crap. probably no one cares, but i just needed to rant. i thought i wanted to be a game designer, i thought i knew were my life was headed, but now i dont know what ill do...

later dry.gif

unacceptable language and opinions not backed up by GMC - edited by Kris

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

This post has been edited by Kristofer Dahl: Feb 29 2008, 10:22 PM

--------------------
My Gear:
Guitars:
Fender Standard Stratocaster HSS
Jackson Dinky Custom
Washburn WG-587 7-String
LTD EX-50
Kramer Focus 6000
Amps:
Peavey Vypyr 30
Marshall MG10KK Kerry King 10 Watt
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies
David Wallimann
Feb 29 2008, 10:27 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (Guitarman700 @ Feb 29 2008, 04:15 PM) *
i am absolutely furious. ive had 7 xbox 360's, and EVERY ONE has been CRAP. im sick of being treated like crap by micro$oft, when you call tech support, ****************************. i hate those people. my current 360 just scratched my Frontlines: fuel of war disc that i bought 2 days ago. the damn corporations in this country get away with anything, and treat the little guy like me like crap. im depressed and angry, i just want to bust bill gates head open, that useless peice of crap. probably no one cares, but i just needed to rant. i thought i wanted to be a game designer, i thought i knew were my life was headed, but now i dont know what ill do...

later dry.gif

unacceptable language and opinions not backed up by GMC - edited by Kris

Wow!
I wanted to get one, but now am hesitant...

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
www.youtube.com/Wallimann
www.davidwallimann.com

+Quote Post
maw793
Feb 29 2008, 10:30 PM
QUOTE (Wallimann @ Feb 29 2008, 04:27 PM) *
Wow!
I wanted to get one, but now am hesitant...

no dude you should
this guy is just unlucky. i have a 360 elite and im in love with it

+Quote Post
Guitarman700
Feb 29 2008, 10:47 PM
QUOTE (maw793 @ Feb 29 2008, 04:30 PM) *
no dude you should
this guy is just unlucky. i have a 360 elite and im in love with it

I am not JUST UNLUCKY. microsoft makes CRAP products and then dont back them worth sh#$. the xbox 360 failure rate is ONE IN EVERY 6 CONSOLES. thats not just unlucky.

This post has been edited by Guitarman700: Feb 29 2008, 10:47 PM

--------------------
My Gear:
Guitars:
Jackson Dinky Custom
Washburn WG-587 7-String
LTD EX-50
Kramer Focus 6000
Amps:
Peavey Vypyr 30

+Quote Post
MickeM
Mar 1 2008, 03:49 PM
Born of NWOBHM, Moderation Team Leader
QUOTE (Guitarman700 @ Feb 29 2008, 10:47 PM) *
I am not JUST UNLUCKY. microsoft makes CRAP products and then dont back them worth sh#$. the xbox 360 failure rate is ONE IN EVERY 6 CONSOLES. thats not just unlucky.

If it's 1 in every 6 consoles and you had 7 break down on you I'd say you're either the most unlucky person on earth or you're not handling the consoles right.
Maybe you keep them in warm sunlight, with too little air for cooling, outdoors in the rain, whatever.

+Quote Post
Guitarman700
Mar 1 2008, 03:53 PM
QUOTE (MickeM @ Mar 1 2008, 09:49 AM) *
If it's 1 in every 6 consoles and you had 7 break down on you I'd say you're either the most unlucky person on earth or you're not handling the consoles right.
Maybe you keep them in warm sunlight, with too little air for cooling, outdoors in the rain, whatever.

the reason they keep breaking is because micro$oft keeps sending me other broken console's. thats their "refurbishing policy", i send mine in and i get someone else's broken console that they "repaired". yeah right.

--------------------
My Gear:
Guitars:
Jackson Dinky Custom
Washburn WG-587 7-String
LTD EX-50
Kramer Focus 6000
Amps:
Peavey Vypyr 30

+Quote Post
MickeM
Mar 1 2008, 04:08 PM
QUOTE (Guitarman700 @ Mar 1 2008, 03:53 PM) *
the reason they keep breaking is because micro$oft keeps sending me other broken console's. thats their "refurbishing policy", i send mine in and i get someone else's broken console that they "repaired". yeah right.

I don't belive that.

EDIT: And btw there are consumer laws that would support you in that case. Here, if a product breaks from the same problem three times your allowed a full refund. Look up what possibilities you've got!

This post has been edited by MickeM: Mar 1 2008, 04:10 PM

+Quote Post
Guitarman700
Mar 1 2008, 04:18 PM
QUOTE (MickeM @ Mar 1 2008, 10:08 AM) *
I don't belive that.

EDIT: And btw there are consumer laws that would support you in that case. Here, if a product breaks from the same problem three times your allowed a full refund. Look up what possibilities you've got!

that's what a micro$oft Rep told me. and no, im not stupid enough to put my console out in the rain. i know how to take care of my stuff, and microsoft DESERVES to be bashed, they take your money then screw you over. ive looked at my options, but this is america, land of the corporation, and so far a refund is not an option.

--------------------
My Gear:
Guitars:
Jackson Dinky Custom
Washburn WG-587 7-String
LTD EX-50
Kramer Focus 6000
Amps:
Peavey Vypyr 30

+Quote Post
MickeM
Mar 1 2008, 04:28 PM
QUOTE (Guitarman700 @ Mar 1 2008, 04:18 PM) *
that's what a micro$oft Rep told me. and no, im not stupid enough to put my console out in the rain. i know how to take care of my stuff, and microsoft DESERVES to be bashed, they take your money then screw you over. ive looked at my options, but this is america, land of the corporation, and so far a refund is not an option.

But if you know of this, why buy their products in the first place.

"Out in the rain" was just to cover everything that possibily could be from user errors, not litteraly saying you kept it out in th erain.

At a work place there will always be bitter people, a MS rep telling you something like that is probably generally unhappy about his entire situation. I've seen lots of people like that and he or she wouldn't be the first person I'd trust on his view on the company.

+Quote Post
Guitarman700
Mar 1 2008, 04:31 PM
QUOTE (MickeM @ Mar 1 2008, 10:28 AM) *
But if you know of this, why buy their products in the first place.

"Out in the rain" was just to cover everything that possibily could be from user errors, not litteraly saying you kept it out in th erain.

At a work place there will always be bitter people, a MS rep telling you something like that is probably generally unhappy about his entire situation. I've seen lots of people like that and he or she wouldn't be the first person I'd trust on his view on the company.

Because otherwise, i could not play the games i love, its a "screwed either way" situation.
and many M$ reps told me their "refurb policy", if your a huge american corporation, theres no repercussions for doing something like that.

--------------------
My Gear:
Guitars:
Jackson Dinky Custom
Washburn WG-587 7-String
LTD EX-50
Kramer Focus 6000
Amps:
Peavey Vypyr 30

+Quote Post
MickeM
Mar 1 2008, 05:09 PM
QUOTE (Guitarman700 @ Mar 1 2008, 04:31 PM) *
Because otherwise, i could not play the games i love, its a "screwed either way" situation.
and many M$ reps told me their "refurb policy", if your a huge american corporation, theres no repercussions for doing something like that.

First you said ONE MS representative told you that, now you say MANY did. When you said "MS rep" I though yo uhad spoken to "repairs", but MS representatives could be anyone who sell MS products. As I said, MS bashers are everywhere and they tend to gang up and aways be in agreement. Since you're bitter wirth MS someone will surely be glad to share their bad MS stories with you.

Earlier you said they sent you a broken console and you implied that they just pass them on unrepaired and you had gotten 6 of those. Of course not true at all.

I rather think you're behaving quite badly. You managed to frighten Walliman off from buying a XBOX360 all because you're upset and feel mistreated by Microsoft and the discussion or you statemnts rather don't come off as representative for all Xbox360 owners but when you put it as you do you will automatically take up a lot of space - and as a bitter MS basher try to gather others to support your case.
I am sorry you got this problem but everyone have to realize 7 broken concoles is extreme. With a case like thta you have to accept one has to dig deeper to find the reason. Is everything MS fault or could the user have done something wrong.

If a driver has his car break down 7 times in 2-3 years time it's not strange that the manufacturer would start to question the driver. While the driver would of course bash the manufacturer so hard though he never changed oil and tinkled in the fuel refill.

I think you would proove you case better if you calmed down, wrote in a sensible way and took it a little bit easy. I've seen you express yourself a lot better than this.
Right now I don't belive you're talked with many MS representatives that told you they send you broken unrepaied boxes, I don't belive it broke down 7 times and suddenly you're out in the cold while 6 times you managed to pull through. I don't belive it's all MS fault.

+Quote Post
Guitarman700
Mar 1 2008, 05:51 PM
QUOTE (MickeM @ Mar 1 2008, 11:09 AM) *
First you said ONE MS representative told you that, now you say MANY did. When you said "MS rep" I though yo uhad spoken to "repairs", but MS representatives could be anyone who sell MS products. As I said, MS bashers are everywhere and they tend to gang up and aways be in agreement. Since you're bitter wirth MS someone will surely be glad to share their bad MS stories with you.

Earlier you said they sent you a broken console and you implied that they just pass them on unrepaired and you had gotten 6 of those. Of course not true at all.

I rather think you're behaving quite badly. You managed to frighten Walliman off from buying a XBOX360 all because you're upset and feel mistreated by Microsoft and the discussion or you statemnts rather don't come off as representative for all Xbox360 owners but when you put it as you do you will automatically take up a lot of space - and as a bitter MS basher try to gather others to support your case.
I am sorry you got this problem but everyone have to realize 7 broken concoles is extreme. With a case like thta you have to accept one has to dig deeper to find the reason. Is everything MS fault or could the user have done something wrong.

If a driver has his car break down 7 times in 2-3 years time it's not strange that the manufacturer would start to question the driver. While the driver would of course bash the manufacturer so hard though he never changed oil and tinkled in the fuel refill.

I think you would proove you case better if you calmed down, wrote in a sensible way and took it a little bit easy. I've seen you express yourself a lot better than this.
Right now I don't belive you're talked with many MS representatives that told you they send you broken unrepaied boxes, I don't belive it broke down 7 times and suddenly you're out in the cold while 6 times you managed to pull through. I don't belive it's all MS fault.

Thats fine. frankly, i REALLY dont care at all what your opinion is. i really dont care if you believe me. i have spoken to repairs, and i really dont need this from you. i dont have the time or the patience to counter all the points made in your articale, perhaps when your 360 brakes, i can blame it on you hmm? i see no reason for you to be acting this way, you clearly dont understand what im saying.

This post has been edited by Guitarman700: Mar 1 2008, 06:02 PM

--------------------
My Gear:
Guitars:
Jackson Dinky Custom
Washburn WG-587 7-String
LTD EX-50
Kramer Focus 6000
Amps:
Peavey Vypyr 30

+Quote Post
MickeM
Mar 1 2008, 10:24 PM
QUOTE (Guitarman700 @ Mar 1 2008, 05:51 PM) *
Thats fine. frankly, i REALLY dont care at all what your opinion is. i really dont care if you believe me. i have spoken to repairs, and i really dont need this from you. i dont have the time or the patience to counter all the points made in your articale, perhaps when your 360 brakes, i can blame it on you hmm? i see no reason for you to be acting this way, you clearly dont understand what im saying.

Were you only looking for other MS bashers and accepting no arguments against your stand point?

You came out very agressive and you've kept that position. I had a positive helpful MS support help me with my Xbox360, I argumented my case as opposite yours. No reason for you to whine about that too.

+Quote Post
Guitarman700
Mar 1 2008, 10:31 PM
QUOTE (MickeM @ Mar 1 2008, 04:24 PM) *
Were you only looking for other MS bashers and accepting no arguments against your stand point?

You came out very agressive and you've kept that position. I had a positive helpful MS support help me with my Xbox360, I argumented my case as opposite yours. No reason for you to whine about that too.

well, im glad you got your problems worked out, but that does not mean that everybody is the same. im not looking for people to support my experience. im not agressive, im angry and sick of being screwed over with no power to fix things. im not "whining" im stating my opinion.

--------------------
My Gear:
Guitars:
Jackson Dinky Custom
Washburn WG-587 7-String
LTD EX-50
Kramer Focus 6000
Amps:
Peavey Vypyr 30

+Quote Post

Posts in this topic
- Guitarman700   Im Done Playing Video Games.   Feb 29 2008, 10:15 PM
|- - OrganisedConfusion   QUOTE (Guitarman700 @ Feb 29 2008, 09:47 ...   Feb 29 2008, 10:49 PM
nnn
nnn
nnn
nnn
nnn
nnn
nnn
nnn
nnn
nnn
nnn
nnn
- - OrganisedConfusion   He isn't alone. A lot of people have problems ...   Feb 29 2008, 10:44 PM
- - Soul_Decision   That sucks to hear :/ I have an Xbox 360 and it h...   Feb 29 2008, 10:46 PM
- - Guitarman700   i thought i wanted to be game designer, but now, i...   Feb 29 2008, 10:51 PM
|- - OrganisedConfusion   QUOTE (Guitarman700 @ Feb 29 2008, 09:51 ...   Feb 29 2008, 10:54 PM
|- - Guitarman700   QUOTE (OrganisedConfusion @ Feb 29 2008, 04...   Feb 29 2008, 10:58 PM
||- - OrganisedConfusion   QUOTE (Guitarman700 @ Feb 29 2008, 09:58 ...   Feb 29 2008, 10:59 PM
||- - Guitarman700   QUOTE (OrganisedConfusion @ Feb 29 2008, 04...   Feb 29 2008, 11:14 PM
nnn
nnn
|- - Guitarman700   QUOTE (OrganisedConfusion @ Feb 29 2008, 04...   Mar 1 2008, 12:04 AM
|- - OrganisedConfusion   QUOTE (Guitarman700 @ Feb 29 2008, 11:04 ...   Mar 1 2008, 12:08 AM
||- - Guitarman700   QUOTE (OrganisedConfusion @ Feb 29 2008, 06...   Mar 1 2008, 12:30 AM
nnn
|- - MickeM   QUOTE (Guitarman700 @ Mar 1 2008, 12:04 A...   Mar 1 2008, 04:07 PM
|- - Muris   Maybe it's trying to tell you something...dunn...   Mar 1 2008, 04:18 PM
|- - Guitarman700   QUOTE (Muris @ Mar 1 2008, 10:18 AM) Mayb...   Mar 1 2008, 04:22 PM
||- - Muris   QUOTE (Guitarman700 @ Mar 1 2008, 04:22 P...   Mar 1 2008, 06:20 PM
||- - Guitarman700   QUOTE (Muris @ Mar 1 2008, 12:20 PM) I...   Mar 1 2008, 06:44 PM
||- - MickeM   QUOTE (Guitarman700 @ Mar 1 2008, 06:44 P...   Mar 1 2008, 10:17 PM
||- - Guitarman700   QUOTE (MickeM @ Mar 1 2008, 04:17 PM) Tha...   Mar 1 2008, 10:28 PM
||- - MickeM   QUOTE (Guitarman700 @ Mar 1 2008, 10:28 P...   Mar 1 2008, 11:09 PM
nnn
nnn
nnn
nnn
nnn
|- - fkalich   QUOTE (Muris @ Mar 1 2008, 09:18 AM) Mayb...   Mar 1 2008, 10:48 PM
|- - FretDancer69   QUOTE (fkalich @ Mar 1 2008, 03:48 PM) my...   Mar 1 2008, 11:03 PM
nnn
nnn
nnn
nnn
nnn
- - Xranthoius   wow! I haven't had any trouble... I've...   Feb 29 2008, 10:55 PM
|- - OrganisedConfusion   QUOTE (Xranthoius @ Feb 29 2008, 09:55 PM...   Feb 29 2008, 10:57 PM
|- - Xranthoius   QUOTE (OrganisedConfusion @ Feb 29 2008, 03...   Feb 29 2008, 11:15 PM
nnn
nnn
- - mattacuk   Oh my !! Well you know, there is an aw...   Feb 29 2008, 11:15 PM
|- - OrganisedConfusion   QUOTE (mattacuk @ Feb 29 2008, 10:15 PM) ...   Feb 29 2008, 11:19 PM
|- - mattacuk   QUOTE (OrganisedConfusion @ Feb 29 2008, 10...   Feb 29 2008, 11:23 PM
nnn
nnn
- - botoxfox   I'm happy with my PS3.   Feb 29 2008, 11:25 PM
|- - Xranthoius   QUOTE (botoxfox @ Feb 29 2008, 04:25 PM) ...   Feb 29 2008, 11:28 PM
nnn
- - OrganisedConfusion   You shouldn't feel hopeless man. Everybody has...   Mar 1 2008, 12:51 AM
- - Jamesito   I don´t know why but this seems to be a bigger pr...   Mar 1 2008, 01:26 AM
- - The Uncreator   Mine is 2 years old and its never had a single pro...   Mar 1 2008, 01:45 AM
- - Goliath   Where did you keep your Xbox? These things are pr...   Mar 1 2008, 02:57 PM
- - Jamesito   Well for a starters never put it vertically, it ov...   Mar 1 2008, 03:05 PM
- - kyldeee   I've never liked microsoft, they suck... Windo...   Mar 1 2008, 03:06 PM
- - The Uncreator   QUOTE (Goliath @ Mar 1 2008, 05:57 AM) Wh...   Mar 1 2008, 03:17 PM
|- - Guitarman700   QUOTE (The Uncreator @ Mar 1 2008, 09:17 ...   Mar 1 2008, 03:21 PM
nnn
- - shellshock1911   I keep mine completely closed in except for one si...   Mar 1 2008, 03:53 PM
- - shellshock1911   Maybe the reason you got bad service and MickeM go...   Mar 1 2008, 04:28 PM
- - Jamesito   Guitarman700 I would ask Muris to buy you a new co...   Mar 1 2008, 06:34 PM
- - OrganisedConfusion   Do you work for Microsoft lol   Mar 1 2008, 11:11 PM
|- - MickeM   QUOTE (OrganisedConfusion @ Mar 1 2008, 11...   Mar 1 2008, 11:21 PM
nnn
- - Owen   QUOTE (fkalich @ Mar 1 2008, 01:48 PM) my...   Mar 1 2008, 11:20 PM
|- - MickeM   QUOTE (Owen @ Mar 1 2008, 11:20 PM) Agree...   Mar 1 2008, 11:25 PM
|- - Guitarman700   QUOTE (Owen @ Mar 1 2008, 05:20 PM) Agree...   Mar 1 2008, 11:31 PM
|- - MickeM   QUOTE (Guitarman700 @ Mar 1 2008, 11:31 P...   Mar 1 2008, 11:37 PM
|- - Guitarman700   QUOTE (MickeM @ Mar 1 2008, 05:37 PM) It...   Mar 1 2008, 11:50 PM
nnn
nnn
nnn
- - OrganisedConfusion   Yngwie holding an X Box singing "This could b...   Mar 1 2008, 11:23 PM
|- - Gen   QUOTE (OrganisedConfusion @ Mar 2 2008, 01...   Mar 1 2008, 11:26 PM
|- - MickeM   QUOTE (OrganisedConfusion @ Mar 1 2008, 11...   Mar 1 2008, 11:27 PM
|- - Muris   QUOTE (OrganisedConfusion @ Mar 1 2008, 11...   Mar 2 2008, 01:13 AM
nnn
- - Jamesito   Come on guys, at the end of the day everyone has ...   Mar 2 2008, 12:17 AM
|- - OrganisedConfusion   QUOTE (Jamesito @ Mar 1 2008, 11:17 PM) C...   Mar 2 2008, 12:20 AM
|- - Jamesito   QUOTE (OrganisedConfusion @ Mar 1 2008, 11...   Mar 2 2008, 01:34 AM
||- - shellshock1911   QUOTE (Jamesito @ Mar 2 2008, 01:34 AM) i...   Mar 2 2008, 04:22 AM
nnn
|- - shellshock1911   QUOTE (OrganisedConfusion @ Mar 2 2008, 12...   Mar 2 2008, 04:18 AM
|- - Guitarman700   QUOTE (shellshock1911 @ Mar 1 2008, 10:18...   Mar 2 2008, 05:13 PM
nnn
nnn
nnn
- - mattacuk   God I love Yngwie   Mar 2 2008, 05:50 PM
- - at lights end   i heard that the 360 was released early because of...   Mar 2 2008, 06:11 PM
|- - Guitarman700   QUOTE (at lights end @ Mar 2 2008, 12:11 ...   Mar 2 2008, 06:43 PM
nnn
- - DeepRoots   I remember back in the days of playing Xbox (origi...   Mar 2 2008, 06:59 PM
- - Martin la guitarra   i think playing games is not the same thing as wit...   Mar 2 2008, 07:16 PM
- - Owen   QUOTE (DeepRoots @ Mar 2 2008, 09:59 AM) ...   Mar 2 2008, 07:47 PM
|- - Muris   QUOTE (Owen @ Mar 2 2008, 07:47 PM) I wip...   Mar 2 2008, 07:59 PM
nnn
- - kaznie_NL   I see, one big happy family....   Mar 2 2008, 07:55 PM
- - The Uncreator   While agree people do waste there lives at times, ...   Mar 2 2008, 08:01 PM
|- - Guitarman700   QUOTE (The Uncreator @ Mar 2 2008, 02:01 ...   Mar 2 2008, 08:06 PM
|- - Muris   Perhaps you used wrong title for this topic cause ...   Mar 2 2008, 08:08 PM
|- - FretDancer69   QUOTE (Muris @ Mar 2 2008, 01:08 PM) Perh...   Mar 2 2008, 08:10 PM
|- - Guitarman700   QUOTE (Muris @ Mar 2 2008, 02:08 PM) Perh...   Mar 2 2008, 08:12 PM
|- - Muris   QUOTE (Guitarman700 @ Mar 2 2008, 08:12 P...   Mar 2 2008, 08:14 PM
|- - Guitarman700   QUOTE (Muris @ Mar 2 2008, 02:14 PM) Wait...   Mar 2 2008, 08:16 PM
nnn
nnn
nnn
nnn
nnn
- - FretDancer69   QUOTE (Owen @ Mar 2 2008, 12:47 PM) Yah, ...   Mar 2 2008, 08:07 PM
- - mattacuk   Well there is a world of difference between making...   Mar 2 2008, 08:22 PM
- - Owen   QUOTE (Muris @ Mar 2 2008, 10:59 AM) Owen...   Mar 2 2008, 09:15 PM
|- - Muris   QUOTE (Owen @ Mar 2 2008, 09:15 PM) I...   Mar 2 2008, 09:24 PM
nnn
- - Owen   QUOTE (Muris @ Mar 2 2008, 12:24 PM) nah....   Mar 2 2008, 09:31 PM
|- - Muris   QUOTE (Owen @ Mar 2 2008, 09:31 PM) I...   Mar 2 2008, 09:37 PM
nnn
- - The Uncreator   QUOTE (Guitarman700 @ Mar 2 2008, 11:06 A...   Mar 2 2008, 09:53 PM
- - Goliath   I wanted to make video games too so I started coll...   Mar 2 2008, 10:26 PM
- - Guitarman700   im not talking about coding and programing im talk...   Mar 2 2008, 10:43 PM
|- - MickeM   QUOTE (Guitarman700 @ Mar 2 2008, 10:43 P...   Mar 3 2008, 12:47 AM
|- - Guitarman700   QUOTE (MickeM @ Mar 2 2008, 06:47 PM) Ple...   Mar 3 2008, 12:50 AM
nnn
nnn
- - The Uncreator   So a story board writer? Man i would love to do t...   Mar 2 2008, 10:47 PM
|- - Guitarman700   QUOTE (The Uncreator @ Mar 2 2008, 04:47 ...   Mar 2 2008, 10:50 PM
nnn
- - Owen   QUOTE (Muris @ Mar 2 2008, 12:37 PM) That...   Mar 2 2008, 10:53 PM
nnn
nnn

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th April 2024 - 08:15 PM