Remember "fly To The Angels"?
Todd Simpson
Nov 2 2022, 01:06 AM
GMC:er
I noticed that I was seeing several 'Reaction videos" of younger folks reacting to an old Hair Band Power Ballad called 'Fly to the Angels" by vintage Hair Band SLAUGHTER. This was a popular track back in the day for sure, but it's several decades old and was highly out of fashion for quite some time. I was suprised to find so many reaction videos from regular folks and from professional singers etc. So much so that I did a reaction to a reaction video for a couple of the ones I found smile.gif Enjoy.

here is one of the vocal coach reactions. There are just a ton of reaction vids for this song. It's great to see folks enjoying it smile.gif

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
klasaine
Nov 2 2022, 02:44 AM
Regardless of how "out of fashion" it had become, that track is IMO, one of the best examples of the 80s power ballad thing.

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
FreePizza
Nov 2 2022, 12:28 PM
Learning Tone Seeker
This live version really shows off Mark's vocals. Amazing.

This post has been edited by FreePizza: Nov 2 2022, 12:28 PM

+Quote Post
Todd Simpson
Nov 5 2022, 03:41 AM
Well said! I have to agree smile.gif It's great to see younger folks grooving on it smile.gif

QUOTE (klasaine @ Nov 1 2022, 09:44 PM) *
Regardless of how "out of fashion" it had become, that track is IMO, one of the best examples of the 80s power ballad thing.

Indeed! He really had some serious pipes.

QUOTE (FreePizza @ Nov 2 2022, 07:28 AM) *
This live version really shows off Mark's vocals. Amazing.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 27th April 2024 - 11:41 AM