3 Pages V  < 1 2 3 >  
Free Ai Beta To Create Strange Art Work
PosterBoy
Aug 12 2022, 08:14 AM
Learning Roadie
What a great way to create album art

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
My SoundCloud

Gear
Tyler Burning Water 2K
Burny RLG90 with BK Emeralds
Fender US Tele with BK Piledrivers
Epiphone 335 with Suhr Thornbuckers
PRS SE Custom 24-08
Ax8

Fessenden SD10 PSG
Quilter TT15
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Todd Simpson
Aug 14 2022, 07:45 AM
GMC:er
My thoughts exactly smile.gif I've said as much earlier in this thread. Great way to make album/song/tshirt/band art.

QUOTE (PosterBoy @ Aug 12 2022, 03:14 AM) *
What a great way to create album art

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
Todd Simpson
Sep 1 2022, 06:37 AM
Saw a very cool video today where a guy used A.I. to make a short film. he's using actual video footage to let the A.I. work it's magic but we are on the cusp of seeing A.I. make astounding moving images with no other input than text cues. This is the next big thing imho and I can't wait to see.

Eventually, A.I. will combine its' own created stories (Various AI engines can already right stories) and combine that with creating full on animated and even photo real moving images. Also, AI can create without the need for human input. That is something that will truly be amazing imho. When we let it off the chain and so go for it.

+Quote Post
Todd Simpson
Sep 2 2022, 05:51 AM
I had another go at Mid Journey by allowing having it run on my own discord server which seemed to reset my account and give me a bunch more free images/cycle!! smile.gif Wohooo!!!!

Even better, i was able to scale up without worrying about wasting my cycles as these are all bonus. I dug how this came out. Would make a cool album/song cover imho. Whaddya think?

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

This post has been edited by Todd Simpson: Sep 2 2022, 07:58 PM

+Quote Post
osiris
Sep 2 2022, 07:34 AM
Weird, I tried the bot in another server (not mine) and that said trial expired immediately...

--------------------

+Quote Post
Todd Simpson
Sep 2 2022, 03:28 PM
seemed to work on my discord server but now theres this!

https://pollinations.ai/c/Anything

seems like an aggregator for various AI image tools. Doesn't seem to have any pay wall or limits

QUOTE (osiris @ Sep 2 2022, 02:34 AM) *
Weird, I tried the bot in another server (not mine) and that said trial expired immediately...

This post has been edited by Todd Simpson: Sep 2 2022, 03:28 PM

+Quote Post
Storm Linnebjerg
Sep 3 2022, 11:08 AM
Learning Rock Star
Apparently someone won an art contest using a Midjourney piece. I think it's gonna end up killing off a lot of business for digital artists. I.e. if you need an album cover, as has been mentioned here, are you gonna pay a person 300 USD or use Midjourney?

One of my friends mentioned that it might push digital artists more towards creating traditional art, and that's perhaps true - perhaps we'll see a rise in a paintings etc. again?

Here's the article on the art contest:

https://www.vice.com/en/article/bvmvqm/an-a...WWqRFgdy9uPSFc4

--------------------

Check out my TikTok! - or check out my GMC video comments on YouTube

+Quote Post
Todd Simpson
Sep 7 2022, 04:41 AM
I read about this. It's causing quite a stir in the Art community. Mid Journey and other AI tools are making amazing artwork.

Traditionalists are of course screaming NO IT"S NOT ART! But in fact it's just a tool it all depends on the artist after all. It still takes the artist trying to coax the right image out of software. There are also AI bots that will write entire stories based no a few lines of text input from a user. Also, I saw a new AI bot that will create animations from a story. So you can have the AI make a story, and then have another on animate it. It's a brave new world smile.gif

I created this image in keeping with my last one where I wanted something that would be on a scifi paperback. I wanted to control the balance and proportion and color scheme, just as any artist would. Whaddya think of it?

Attached Image

QUOTE (Storm Linnebjerg @ Sep 3 2022, 06:08 AM) *
Apparently someone won an art contest using a Midjourney piece. I think it's gonna end up killing off a lot of business for digital artists. I.e. if you need an album cover, as has been mentioned here, are you gonna pay a person 300 USD or use Midjourney?

One of my friends mentioned that it might push digital artists more towards creating traditional art, and that's perhaps true - perhaps we'll see a rise in a paintings etc. again?

Here's the article on the art contest:

https://www.vice.com/en/article/bvmvqm/an-a...WWqRFgdy9uPSFc4

+Quote Post
Todd Simpson
Sep 9 2022, 02:59 AM
New A.I. Art Generator to try!!

https://neural.love/ai-art-generator

I made this one. Another of my Geisha series. This one turned out way better than my first attempts on mid journey. Like any tool, the more you use it, the better you get.

Attached Image

+Quote Post
osiris
Sep 9 2022, 08:49 AM
Wow, that's fantastic!

--------------------

+Quote Post
Todd Simpson
Sep 10 2022, 11:02 PM
Super thanks! It was my first piece that I liked from NEURAL LOVE, the site I linked in the post. So far, its' the best facial work I've gotten out of any of the platforms.

Here is a website that can help anyone create better phrases to feed in to A.I. platforms to get better results!

https://phraser.tech/

QUOTE (osiris @ Sep 9 2022, 03:49 AM) *
Wow, that's fantastic!

This post has been edited by Todd Simpson: Sep 11 2022, 03:06 AM

+Quote Post
Todd Simpson
Sep 11 2022, 10:53 PM
Did you try one of the other sites I linked?

QUOTE (osiris @ Sep 9 2022, 03:49 AM) *
Wow, that's fantastic!

+Quote Post
Todd Simpson
Sep 13 2022, 03:57 AM
FREE STAND ALONE AP FOR GENERATING AI ART!!!!

FREE!!! All you need is an M1 Mac. Download and install this bit of kit and you are ready to go smile.gif No monthly fees, experiment all you want.

https://github.com/divamgupta/diffusionbee-...le-diffusion-ui

Attached Image

+Quote Post
Todd Simpson
Oct 14 2022, 12:12 AM
A bit more AI art that i created with MID JOURNEY. I've tried several AI engines and mid journey is still my fave. It does seem to be the best one out there.

Anyone else experimenting with AI for images/lyrics/music/etc?

I think the potential for album art is huge. Same for book cover art.

Attached Image

Attached Image

+Quote Post
Storm Linnebjerg
Oct 14 2022, 12:25 AM
Learning Rock Star
I like those smile.gif I ran out of my free stuff on midjourney, and as I'm trying to save money, I should probably wait a bit before going back into it. I did like Midjourney though. Saw some good results.

--------------------

Check out my TikTok! - or check out my GMC video comments on YouTube

+Quote Post
Todd Simpson
Nov 1 2022, 06:43 AM
A.I. is starting to show up in music videos as well.

+Quote Post
Todd Simpson
Dec 8 2022, 03:45 AM
A new vid by Meshuggah using A.I. smile.gif

+Quote Post
Todd Simpson
Dec 21 2022, 03:31 AM
I got some more free time on Mid Journey! It evidently resets after a while. I did some variations on my KNIGHTS OF HELL theme.

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

+Quote Post
Bas Cuthach
Jan 2 2023, 05:06 PM
Guitarmasterclass.net Robot =

--------------------

+Quote Post
Todd Simpson
Jan 7 2023, 09:26 AM
Very cool stuff!! Thanks for sharing!

QUOTE (Bas Cuthach @ Jan 2 2023, 12:06 PM) *

+Quote Post

3 Pages V  < 1 2 3 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 27th April 2024 - 09:58 AM