2 Pages V  < 1 2  
I'm A Guitar God!, (daydreaming again...)
Majickal
Jan 22 2008, 11:10 AM
GMC:er
QUOTE (blindwillie @ Jan 22 2008, 07:02 PM) *
+1
I agree that would be helpful, but meanwhile you can use the sliders to set a looping interval, see picture.
Hmmm... the upload functions seems to be disabled now. Ignore the picture comment :/
There are two triangles above the position slidebar. Slide them to your preferred location to narrow down an area you want to loop.

Hey blindwillie, thanks for the suggestion, i will go straight there and try it now!!

Thanks for the info...

Chris

EDIT: works great thanks for the tip smile.gif

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

This post has been edited by Majickal: Jan 22 2008, 11:13 AM

--------------------
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Crazyfret
Jan 22 2008, 11:50 AM
Learning Roadie
Hiya Henrik,

Finally get to meet the technical guru for the web site smile.gif . For all the work you and your team have done you deserve the plaudits we give you for a well constructed and ever evolving web site. Keep up the good work smile.gif

Hope your guitar journey is as rewarding smile.gif

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
"I am playing all the right notes, but not necessarily in the right order." Eric Morecambe
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

2 Pages V  < 1 2
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 26th April 2024 - 08:23 AM