Big Thanks To Mertay!, For inspiring me to get a tele
Kristofer Dahl
Apr 21 2023, 08:31 AM
GMC Founder
...who not only is fanastic guy to have around here, but who also inspired me to get a tele.

Ever since I scalloped it - I just can't stop playing it - it sound better than any other guitar I have for hi-gain rock-n roll.

Now I realise this is highly subjective, and even my own tonal preferences go up and down all the time. But yesterday I went through all my guitars searching for a specific tone and nothing came close to my tele... just love it  😁

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Kristofer Dahl
Apr 21 2023, 11:01 AM
GMC Founder
I just had a nice jam session with it

https://www.facebook.com/648492068/videos/478574794410638/

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------

+Quote Post
Mertay
Apr 21 2023, 12:56 PM
GMC:er
Wow thanks for the mention Kirs! Funny in a few hours I'll be going to that friend of mine who is a Tele fan to jam together cool.gif

And sorry I haven't been around for a while now, its been complicated these few months. My GF found a job in another city (İstanbul) so first I helped move her there and now I'm looking for a job there while working here in İzmir.

Hopefully I'll be permanently moving to İstanbul this summer and then things will be easier for me, at least won't be on the road as much.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Kristofer Dahl
Apr 22 2023, 08:57 AM
GMC Founder
Ok mate, got my fingers crossed for you - and also tell your tele-friend hello from me 🤗

--------------------

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 1st May 2024 - 06:31 AM