2 Pages V   1 2 >  
Prison Break Season 4
Vinod Saranga
Sep 8 2008, 12:09 AM
Acoustic Instructor
Crazy!!!!!!

I love it  biggrin.gif

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Fran
Sep 8 2008, 12:29 AM
Learning Rock Star - Wiki Coordinator
I'm also looking forward to it, but truth is Season 1 was the best ever

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Guitars:
Fender American Deluxe Stratocaster, Ibanez RG2570MZ, Epiphone SG G-400
Amp:
Vox AC4TVH head + V112TV cab
Effects:
Vox Satchurator, Vox Time Machine, Dunlop CryBaby, Boss MT-2, Boss CE-5, Boss TU-2, Boss ME-70
Recording:
Line-6 POD X3 + FBV-Express, Pandora PX5D

GMC wants YOU to take part in our Guitar-Wikipedia!
Have a good time reading great articles and writing your own with us in our GUITAR WIKI!
Share your playing and get Pro-advice from our Instructors: Join REC

+Quote Post
sigma7
Sep 8 2008, 12:35 AM
GMC:er
i used to like it but now they are repeating stuf

--------------------

+Quote Post
Fsgdjv
Sep 8 2008, 12:56 AM
Season 4 is definetly not "just repeating stuff". Seems like it can get really good if you ask me, the start has been promising at least.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Ajmurrell
Sep 8 2008, 03:35 AM
Learning Tone Master
I loved season 1, it was SO good. I've liked all since seasons also, but not quite as much...

As for this season, only watched the first episode so far and unfortunately found it to be a bit too compacted. The story line set out seems quite cool, but it was just the "bombard you with story filler!" that took me as an early casualty. Can only hope this is because the rest of the season has no space for time fillers, because its already too squezzed full of awesomeness!

We shall see.

This post has been edited by Ajmurrell: Sep 8 2008, 03:35 AM

--------------------
GMC Travel Agent, at your service.

+Quote Post
OrganisedConfusi...
Sep 8 2008, 11:49 AM
QUOTE (Ajmurrell @ Sep 8 2008, 03:35 AM) *
I loved season 1, it was SO good. I've liked all since seasons also, but not quite as much...

As for this season, only watched the first episode so far and unfortunately found it to be a bit too compacted. The story line set out seems quite cool, but it was just the "bombard you with story filler!" that took me as an early casualty. Can only hope this is because the rest of the season has no space for time fillers, because its already too squezzed full of awesomeness!

We shall see.

The first episode was in 2 parts mate. The first part was setting up the story and the second part was where the real action began. I enjoyed the first 2 episodes. Episode 3 I'm currently getting hold of to watch as it was on last night in the US.

--------------------
Gear
Guitars:- Caparison Horus Snowcloud, Parker Nitefly M, Parker Nitefly SA, Gibson SG, Parker P10e, 40 Year Old Spanish Acoustic
Amps:- Framus Ruby Riot 2x12" stack

+Quote Post
Muris Varajic
Sep 8 2008, 11:53 AM
Instructor
3rd season was a real miss imho but seems
like they are getting better with new one,
tho I saw only 2 episodes.
But 1st season rules big time. biggrin.gif

--------------------
Youtube
MySpace
Website

Album "Let It Out" on
iTunes
and CD Baby

Check out my video lessons and instructor board!

The Pianist
tune is progress,check it out!

"ok.. it is great.. :P

have you myspace? Can i to personalize this for you guy?"

+Quote Post
kyldeee
Sep 8 2008, 12:01 PM
QUOTE (Muris Varajic @ Sep 8 2008, 11:53 AM) *
3rd season was a real miss imho but seems
like they are getting better with new one,
tho I saw only 2 episodes.
But 1st season rules big time. biggrin.gif

I agree with Muris...
Season 1 rules, I didn't watch the whole
2nd season, cause I found it a little
boring, but that's just me smile.gif

--------------------

Music really is a way to reach out and hold on to each other in a healthy way.
- Stevie Ray Vaughan

+Quote Post
Ajmurrell
Sep 8 2008, 01:22 PM
Learning Tone Master
QUOTE (OrganisedConfusion @ Sep 8 2008, 11:49 AM) *
The first episode was in 2 parts mate. The first part was setting up the story and the second part was where the real action began. I enjoyed the first 2 episodes. Episode 3 I'm currently getting hold of to watch as it was on last night in the US.

Just watched the 2nd episode last night. It was good smile.gif But I still feel the pace has changed somewhat...

I find it such a shame that the writers strike had such an effect on shows, which mainly seems to have shortened last years seasons on good series.... Like Nip/Tuck, fantastic series but WHAT was last season about?!?

Thankfully that whole strike is good and over so we can get back to quality TV biggrin.gif

Can't wait for new LOST either, I openly admit to being a heavy heavy LOST addict.

--------------------
GMC Travel Agent, at your service.

+Quote Post
OrganisedConfusi...
Sep 8 2008, 01:25 PM
QUOTE (Ajmurrell @ Sep 8 2008, 01:22 PM) *
Just watched the 2nd episode last night. It was good smile.gif But I still feel the pace has changed somewhat...

I find it such a shame that the writers strike had such an effect on shows, which mainly seems to have shortened last years seasons on good series.... Like Nip/Tuck, fantastic series but WHAT was last season about?!?

Thankfully that whole strike is good and over so we can get back to quality TV biggrin.gif

Can't wait for new LOST either, I openly admit to being a heavy heavy LOST addict.

Lost in my opinion is the best show ever. The strike ruined a lot of shows. Heroes was awful and seemed rushed. 24 wasn't shown at all. Lost I thought did the right thing and I think it kicked arse. Prison Break Season 3 was pretty poor apart from the last few episodes. I'm glad Dexter was alright as that is another one of my favourite shows. I do think this season of Prison Break will be better than the last few but Prison Break always takes a few episodes to get up and running. All seasons have.

--------------------
Gear
Guitars:- Caparison Horus Snowcloud, Parker Nitefly M, Parker Nitefly SA, Gibson SG, Parker P10e, 40 Year Old Spanish Acoustic

+Quote Post
Eat-Sleep-andJam
Sep 8 2008, 10:40 PM
Season 1 was great, but I got pissed off when they didnt break out. dry.gif

--------------------
Join Me On the Lyrics Board !

"Find something worth dying for...

...And live for it"
-The Uncreator

+Quote Post
SonofDestiny
Sep 9 2008, 10:48 AM
I love that show with all my heart!

--------------------
Wishlist: the world.

+Quote Post
Nemanja Filipovi...
Sep 16 2008, 02:40 PM
Singing Instructor
I am a fan for shjore,but Panama thing kinda drop some shadow on 1 and 2 season.But steal,cant wait to see it.smile.gif

--------------------
Check out my video lessons and instructor board!

Participate im my new Crazy Blues Collaboration

+Quote Post
Toni Suominen
Sep 30 2008, 12:44 AM
Instructor
I watched the 1 and 2 seasons fanatically! Now it seems that they are a bit prolongin the whole thing, but we'll see how the 4th season will turn out! smile.gif

--------------------
Gear:
-PRS Custom 22
-Edwards Les Paul
-PodXT
-Ibanez Acoustic

Check out my lessons and my instructor profile!

My Youtube channel

My Last.FM

+Quote Post
OrganisedConfusi...
Sep 30 2008, 01:01 AM
Season 4 is getting better but this will be the last season I reckon. They are talking about ending it and they need to I think. Hopefully they end it well.

--------------------
Gear

+Quote Post
Pedja Simovic
Oct 3 2008, 03:27 AM
Instructor
I love PB!
Season 4 is very cool but nothing can beat 1st and 2nd season biggrin.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
OrganisedConfusi...
Nov 19 2008, 01:13 AM
How good is Season 4 for those watching it. The last 7 episodes have just got better and better. I'm really enjoying it. Just watched Quiet Riot episode and what great suspense smile.gif I love it.

--------------------
Gear

+Quote Post
Pedja Simovic
Nov 19 2008, 04:10 AM
Instructor
I watched it earlier today it was great . Can't wait for the next one. I think there is 2 or 3 episodes left in this season.
Yesterday I read online that producers and writers were calling all actors to do 2 more episodes. Some people are saying they might end it ...
I don't know what I will do without it if they end it. Will stop watching TV except Football smile.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Vinod Saranga
Nov 19 2008, 06:36 AM
Acoustic Instructor
I am also wondering what I wil do after it ends. huh.gif

Never seen such a realistic story before  smile.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Pedja Simovic
Nov 19 2008, 06:36 AM
Instructor
QUOTE (Vinod Saranga @ Nov 19 2008, 06:36 AM) *
I am also wondering what I wil do after it ends. huh.gif

Never seen such a realistic story before  smile.gif

Thats because that stuff is real not a story tongue.gif biggrin.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post

2 Pages V   1 2 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 27th April 2024 - 12:22 AM