Double Trouble, Review of my new Double :]
MattE
Aug 11 2008, 05:28 AM
GMC:er
Hello GMC!

Been a while since I last posted on the forums, so I figured I would return with a review of my brand new Double Neck guitar :]

This is my brand new Galveston.

I was originally shopping around for a single neck 7 string guitar, I was ready to dive into the extended range world further, and it was time to upgrade. I came across this beauty and my mind exploded.

I bought the guitar from a local shop for a grand total of $350. And for the price, this guitar sounds incredible!

I've also found that while on a clean channel, I can actually play both necks without one being faded out. Made Juan's touch guitar lessons quite a breeze (Sorry if that is cheating Juan!)

Ahh, but time is short. Let me know if you have any questions.

Cheers!

-MattE

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Posts in this topic
- MattE   Double Trouble   Aug 11 2008, 05:28 AM
- - audiopaal   Cool guitar, thanks for sharing   Aug 11 2008, 07:13 AM
- - Fullmetal_Tmd   wow, you got that for only $350!!?? ...   Aug 11 2008, 10:19 AM
- - Bogdan Radovic   Thats a cheap price for one guitar and you got two...   Aug 11 2008, 12:49 PM
- - Nemanja Filipovic   Congrats,"guitars" look great.   Aug 11 2008, 12:56 PM
- - kyldeee   Gongraz man, looks great   Aug 11 2008, 01:13 PM
- - Ivan Milenkovic   That's a very interesting guitar man. I would ...   Aug 11 2008, 04:56 PM
nnn
nnn

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 27th April 2024 - 04:02 AM