3 Pages V  < 1 2 3  
Ac/dc Style Rythm And Solo
Gert1973
Dec 28 2023, 03:53 PM
Learning Apprentice Player
Hello Monica,

Very proudly present attempt number 4 for a REC take!! I have worked hard on the vibrato! Maybe it still needs work but I can hear improvement.

Question now is... is this take THE ONE for REC or not laugh.gif

Here it is...

I don't want to sound too excited because it will make it harder for you to bring bad news laugh.gif But in my ears, it's a killer take, hahahaha.

But if it needs further practice... then I will try and make it better wink.gif

So no pressure for you tongue.gif

Cheers,
Gert

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

This post has been edited by Gert1973: Dec 28 2023, 04:27 PM
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Monica Gheorghev...
Dec 28 2023, 04:59 PM
Learning Tone Master
QUOTE (Gert1973 @ Dec 28 2023, 02:53 PM) *
Hello Monica,

Very proudly present attempt number 4 for a REC take!! I have worked hard on the vibrato! Maybe it still needs work but I can hear improvement.

Question now is... is this take THE ONE for REC or not laugh.gif

Here it is...

I don't want to sound too excited because it will make it harder for you to bring bad news laugh.gif But in my ears, it's a killer take, hahahaha.

But if it needs further practice... then I will try and make it better wink.gif

So no pressure for you tongue.gif

Cheers,
Gert

Hi Gert!

Compared with all the other takes that you have made, this one sounds really awesome!!! smile.gif
The vibrato is not perfect, but it's highly improved. The fact that we studied the vibrato separately was a good move and improved your performance.

There are just a few things which could have been done better.

0:55 - unwanted string noise

0:59 - 1:02 - the down bends aren't played exactly as Darius. You know that we have spoken about it and they should sound more like an ornament played at the last moment.

I think this is your best take and I want to congrats you for all your work and patience. I'm very, very, veeeeery proud of you!!! smile.gif

So...no bad news today. laugh.gif You did an awesome work and you are ready to post this take in the REC section. Let's say goodbye to this awesome lesson and go further with a much harder one. biggrin.gif

Have a great evening!

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

3 Pages V  < 1 2 3
Reply to this topicStart new topic
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 27th April 2024 - 06:30 AM