Droid App?
sevenfx
Jan 9 2011, 03:34 AM
Learning Roadie
Hello GMC. I've been using this site for about 6 months now and I love it! I am also a grad computer science student, and am developing Android apps this quarter. I was hoping that I could make a useful app for guitarists.. I have seen some interest in a GMC iPhone app on here, and was wondering if maybe I could contribute a Droid interface for GMC. (I may actually be taking iPhone courses in the future).

If not a GMC app for Android, do you have any other requests for things you think you could use? I was thinking maybe a simpler app that is similar to the GMC videoplayer, where you can watch highrated youtube guitar lessons. Let me know if you have any thoughts.. thanks!

---
ps - sorry for posting in both forums, after look a second time it looks like this is a more appropriate forum to post in than "Electronic Entertainment"

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Ivan Milenkovic
Jan 10 2011, 06:01 PM
Instructor
Droid app would be a great thing to do. But how would it be possible to implement GMC site into a droid app?

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
- Ivan's Video Chat Lesson Notes HERE
- Check out my GMC Profile and Lessons
- (Please subscribe to my) YouTube Official Channel
- Let's be connected through ! Facebook! :)

+Quote Post
Kristofer Dahl
Jan 12 2011, 12:24 PM
GMC Founder
Hey Sevenfx - first it's awesome to hear from you after 6 months, you should drop in more often! =)

It's really nice of you to come with this kind of offer - I will give it some though and see if I can come up with something.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Brandon Earman
Jan 12 2011, 06:21 PM
Learning Roadie
I would love to see a GMC app for my Droid X!

--------------------
"That's alright I still got my guitar, look out now!" -Hendrix

+Quote Post
jstcrsn
Jan 12 2011, 06:32 PM
Learning Tone Master
QUOTE (sevenfx @ Jan 9 2011, 03:34 AM) *
Hello GMC. I've been using this site for about 6 months now and I love it! I am also a grad computer science student, and am developing Android apps this quarter. I was hoping that I could make a useful app for guitarists.. I have seen some interest in a GMC iPhone app on here, and was wondering if maybe I could contribute a Droid interface for GMC. (I may actually be taking iPhone courses in the future).

If not a GMC app for Android, do you have any other requests for things you think you could use? I was thinking maybe a simpler app that is similar to the GMC videoplayer, where you can watch highrated youtube guitar lessons. Let me know if you have any thoughts.. thanks!

---
ps - sorry for posting in both forums, after look a second time it looks like this is a more appropriate forum to post in than "Electronic Entertainment"

if you could develope an app. that would make me suck a little less sad.gif

laugh.gif

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 27th April 2024 - 02:40 AM