Today At Video Chat: Less Is More Competition, tips and whole concept overview :)
Darius Wave
Dec 3 2013, 04:32 PM
Instructor
Com and join my chat today at 20.00 London time. We will talk about the Less is more competition. Come and show some of Your very first ideas. Let's analyze some of those smile.gif

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies (1 - 2)
Slavenko Erazer
Dec 3 2013, 05:26 PM
GMC:er
I'll come over to talk you into that MORE iS MoRE , like a proud Yngwieslav !! cool.gif

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
Darius Wave
Dec 3 2013, 08:31 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (Slavenko Erazer @ Dec 3 2013, 05:26 PM) *
I'll come over to talk you into that MORE iS MoRE , like a proud Yngwieslav !! cool.gif

You know Slav...I wouldn't even try to make You agree less is more biggrin.gif But Your positive feedback always add some good atmosphere to the chats! biggrin.gif

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 26th April 2024 - 09:09 PM