3 Pages V  < 1 2 3  
Maturity Level, people slamming other people here
FretDancer69
Sep 16 2007, 03:34 AM
GMC:er
QUOTE (Ryan @ Sep 15 2007, 08:14 PM) *
Some people are like that dude.I just saw this dude that posted a video for the Steve Vai comp. And well, hes like IM a shredder. IM really good, but this video isnt my best. I can do way better. So i check it out. And wow. Faklichs cat can do better. I gave him a chance though. And checked out all his music. And well he really belives hes really good. But hes one of the sloppiest players I have ever seen!!

are you talking about a dude that posted it in the Uploads board? And why do we always have to bring fkalich's cats into the conversations!? laugh.gif tongue.gif biggrin.gif

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Playing Guitar Since: December 2006
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Ryan
Sep 16 2007, 03:36 AM
QUOTE (FretDancer69 @ Sep 15 2007, 09:34 PM) *
are you talking about a dude that posted it in the Uploads board? And why do we always have to bring fkalich's cats into the conversations!? laugh.gif tongue.gif biggrin.gif

OOH no, that dude, i posted on his. No that wasnt him. he was just some random video i seen. The dude that posted on the video. Had some thing going for the most part. The other dude, wel he had no backing, just random notes lol. He coudl barly jsut pick random notes!! Thats the kind of stuff im talking about!!

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

This post has been edited by Ryan: Sep 16 2007, 03:39 AM

--------------------
“Obey the principles without being bound by them.”

+Quote Post
Andrew Cockburn
Sep 17 2007, 03:35 AM
Moderation Policy Director
QUOTE (FretDancer69 @ Sep 15 2007, 10:34 PM) *

Fkalichs cats are extremely talented ... (and earlier in this thread he used one of his cats as an example).

Now just for the record, I find most of what fkalich says pretty interesting, and I agree that too much sunshine achieves nothing at all of any use - we just differ in the exact application of that principle.

--------------------
Check out my Instructor profile
Live long and prosper ...

My Stuff:

Electric Guitars : Ibanez Jem7v, Line6 Variax 700, Fender Plus Strat with 57/62 Pickups, Line6 Variax 705 Bass
Acoustic Guitars : Taylor 816ce, Martin D-15, Line6 Variax Acoustic 300 Nylon
Effects : Line6 Helix, Keeley Modded Boss DS1, Keeley Modded Boss BD2, Keeley 4 knob compressor, Keeley OxBlood
Amps : Epiphone Valve Jnr & Head, Cockburn A.C.1, Cockburn A.C.2, Blackstar Club 50 Head & 4x12 Cab

+Quote Post
Kevin98497
Sep 24 2007, 04:57 AM
coz they smelllfunny, thats why they say it

+Quote Post

3 Pages V  < 1 2 3
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 26th April 2024 - 01:50 PM