Solo Composition #3
Monica Gheorghev...
Sep 9 2023, 10:56 AM
Learning Tone Master
Hi everyone!

I just stopped by to present you my new guitar solo composition. smile.gif It's a bluesy ballad.
As most of you know, my purpose is to always push my playing and my composition skills at a high level. I constantly learn new things, I approach different styles, etc. Also, Darius is more demanding than ever, but I'm addicted to this. biggrin.gif

Less shredding today than I usually do, but my main idea was to show something else: more advanced articulation, dynamics, speed, more phrasing, etc. Anyway, the blues playing is a totally different school of playing: laziness bends, delayed notes, many rhythmical variations and fast notes that shine, especially because of the fact that they are not match in an exact time (of course, each note is very well calculated).

I know you guys have got used to seeing me playing on my Jackson. It's still my favorite guitar, but unfortunately, I have to admit that it has some limits. In this particular blues style, those limits would have been visible and also would not let me be able to translate the emotions in a good way.
Today I introduce you my second guitar. It's a premium guitar and I was very lucky because I can't afford such a guitar, but Darius helped me to have it at half of the price. smile.gif
It's not black, but sometimes we need to make compromises and the quality is much more important than color. The sustain, the feel, the quality especially visible by the equality of volume on the higher frets are amazing. I can just touch the notes very softly and it keeps singing and it reproduces 100% my emotional state. I know that this guitar will never let me fail to translate what I mean.

Hahaha...I didn't want to write so much but....I couldn't resist not sharing with you guys some thoughts. biggrin.gif

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th May 2024 - 08:52 AM