8 Pages V  « < 2 3 4 5 6 > »   
My Band Opens For Metallica
Gabriel Leopardi
Mar 23 2014, 09:58 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (Cosmin Lupu @ Mar 23 2014, 05:22 AM) *
wink.gif That was most probably a very elegant way in which the organizers thought there's no other band more fit for the situation! My congratulations Gabi! Dude, you have to prepare different things each day most probably, like a sort of a surprise or something biggrin.gif

Thanks mate! Yeah! Also, we will enjoy even more the second night because we will break ice the first one. smile.gif

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
My lessons

Do you need a Guitar Plan?
Join Gab's Army

Check my band:Cirse
Check my soundcloud:Soundcloud

Please subscribe to my:Youtube Channel
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Mar 24 2014, 08:25 AM
Instructor
QUOTE (Gabriel Leopardi @ Mar 23 2014, 08:58 PM) *
Thanks mate! Yeah! Also, we will enjoy even more the second night because we will break ice the first one. smile.gif

5 more days! Are you guys ready? biggrin.gif

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
Monica Gheorghev...
Mar 24 2014, 09:25 AM
Learning Tone Master
QUOTE (Gabriel Leopardi @ Mar 22 2014, 05:30 PM) *
hey friends! this will sound even more unreal but yesterday we were invited to play also the following day, in the same Stadium with the same band... in other words... Cirse will be opening for Metallica on 29th and 30th at that amazing Stadium!! I still can't believe this... smile.gif smile.gif

Congrats Gab, this is awesome! Two days in opening for Metallica it's a dream come true. I'm happy for you and I hardly wait to see pictures and to hear some backstage details smile.gif
One thing, please notify for me how handsom is Kirk when he stay near you at 1m biggrin.gif

+Quote Post
Darius Wave
Mar 24 2014, 12:25 PM
Instructor
Ha ha ha ha! Women always brings some unknown aspects of playing to our usually more men community biggrin.gif We would usually ask about guitars or gear on the backstage but...no one would ever as about...is he handsome biggrin.gif

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Mar 24 2014, 12:29 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (Monica Gheorghevici @ Mar 24 2014, 05:25 AM) *
Congrats Gab, this is awesome! Two days in opening for Metallica it's a dream come true. I'm happy for you and I hardly wait to see pictures and to hear some backstage details smile.gif
One thing, please notify for me how handsom is Kirk when he stay near you at 1m biggrin.gif

hahaha ok! If it's possible I will tell Kirk about this post. laugh.gif laugh.gif

--------------------
My lessons

Join Gab's Army

+Quote Post
jstcrsn
Mar 24 2014, 12:37 PM
Learning Tone Master
QUOTE (Spock @ Mar 12 2014, 03:11 PM) *
Yea don't say...

"I thought you guys broke up after Enter Sandman - is this a reunion tour? Do you ever plan on making anymore records, it's been what, 30 years since you guys were in the studio? I hope when we get real old we do a reunion show too! You guys prove old people can still rock out! Here, let me help you carry that."

I needed a good chuckle, thanks
We should start a " what not to say to metallica " thread

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Mar 24 2014, 12:39 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (jstcrsn @ Mar 24 2014, 08:37 AM) *
I needed a good chuckle, thanks
We should start a " what not to say to metallica " thread

hahaa sounds great... are you going to start it? biggrin.gif

--------------------
My lessons

Join Gab's Army

+Quote Post
Monica Gheorghev...
Mar 24 2014, 12:42 PM
Learning Tone Master
QUOTE (Darius Wave @ Mar 24 2014, 11:25 AM) *
Ha ha ha ha! Women always brings some unknown aspects of playing to our usually more men community biggrin.gif We would usually ask about guitars or gear on the backstage but...no one would ever as about...is he handsome biggrin.gif

Hahaha........I was just hoping You will not read this post tongue.gif .....but You don't miss anything, right? biggrin.gif
Why should ask about Kirk's gear because are not for my taste at all tongue.gif It's not my guitarist idol. I always talk about guitars, tone, PC, programs, but you know..... when it's about Kirk .......I can't resist to not ask some personal stuff biggrin.gif

QUOTE (Gabriel Leopardi @ Mar 24 2014, 11:29 AM) *
hahaha ok! If it's possible I will tell Kirk about this post. laugh.gif laugh.gif

Thank you Gab, you are too kind not like bad Darek biggrin.gif

This post has been edited by Monica Gheorghevici: Mar 24 2014, 01:09 PM

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Mar 25 2014, 08:06 AM
Instructor
QUOTE (Monica Gheorghevici @ Mar 24 2014, 11:42 AM) *
..... when it's about Kirk .......I can't resist to not ask some personal stuff biggrin.gif

Like what he eats for breakfast? biggrin.gif

+Quote Post
Monica Gheorghev...
Mar 25 2014, 09:03 AM
Learning Tone Master
QUOTE (Cosmin Lupu @ Mar 25 2014, 07:06 AM) *
Like what he eats for breakfast? biggrin.gif

Trust me, always when I see Kirk, the first thing that I have in mind is not the question "what he eats for breakfast?" laugh.gif laugh.gif

Now seriously, Kirk is a lacto-ovo vegetarian. How bad can be his breakfast? ohmy.gif

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Mar 25 2014, 09:20 AM
Instructor
QUOTE (Monica Gheorghevici @ Mar 25 2014, 08:03 AM) *
Trust me, always when I see Kirk, the first thing that I have in mind is not the question "what he eats for breakfast?" laugh.gif laugh.gif

Now seriously, Kirk is a lacto-ovo vegetarian. How bad can be his breakfast? ohmy.gif

Pretty much awesome: cheese, eggs, tomatoes, butter and bread and coffee with milk biggrin.gif That's what I'd take!

+Quote Post
Monica Gheorghev...
Mar 25 2014, 09:46 AM
Learning Tone Master
QUOTE (Cosmin Lupu @ Mar 25 2014, 08:20 AM) *
Pretty much awesome: cheese, eggs, tomatoes, butter and bread and coffee with milk biggrin.gif That's what I'd take!

Perfect for me, even if I always skip for breakfast and my daily food is grill meat biggrin.gif But..... we like the same drinks Martini and Sky vodka (used in my favorite cocktails) biggrin.gif

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Mar 25 2014, 01:13 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (Monica Gheorghevici @ Mar 25 2014, 05:46 AM) *
Perfect for me, even if I always skip for breakfast and my daily food is grill meat biggrin.gif But..... we like the same drinks Martini and Sky vodka (used in my favorite cocktails) biggrin.gif

I have awesome / very funny stories about Kirk from friends that have been at the Antártida with him the last time Metallica played here... but I couldn't tell them here. laugh.gif

--------------------
My lessons

Join Gab's Army

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Mar 26 2014, 09:00 AM
Instructor
QUOTE (Monica Gheorghevici @ Mar 25 2014, 08:46 AM) *

I never skip breakfast! It's the most important meal of the day and I am sure Kirk would agree! biggrin.gif

+Quote Post
Sunny
Mar 28 2014, 09:43 AM
GMC:er
This is awesome, what a fantastic achievement! Great place to play and on top of that to open for Metallica!

Big gratz to you and Cirse! \o/

I'm so nervous, this is tomorrow! laugh.gif

--------------------
Alhambra 3C, Ibanez S470, Boss ME-50, KORG MA-30, Marshall MG15CDR, MacBook Pro

Practice Journal

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Mar 28 2014, 02:16 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (Sunny @ Mar 28 2014, 05:43 AM) *
This is awesome, what a fantastic achievement! Great place to play and on top of that to open for Metallica!

Big gratz to you and Cirse! \o/

I'm so nervous, this is tomorrow! laugh.gif

heheh thanks a lot mate!! yeah, just 1 day.... ohmy.gif biggrin.gif

--------------------
My lessons

Join Gab's Army

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Mar 28 2014, 04:16 PM
Instructor
How's it going Gabi, are you guys ready? What surprises did you prepare for the live show?

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Mar 28 2014, 04:47 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (Cosmin Lupu @ Mar 28 2014, 12:16 PM) *
How's it going Gabi, are you guys ready? What surprises did you prepare for the live show?

yeah! we are completely ready! I can say that I'm so anxious! We did many interviews and rehearsed a lot. We prepared a very powerful show, with all our heavier songs and some new arrangements special for this time. Tonight we will be playing on open TV show, 2 songs live, one is Ritual, our song, and the other is Paranoid by Black Sabbath. smile.gif

Let's see what happens with Metalhead audience which is not very open minded here. smile.gif

--------------------
My lessons

Join Gab's Army

+Quote Post
SlowFingaX
Mar 28 2014, 05:06 PM
GMC:er
QUOTE (Gabriel Leopardi @ Mar 28 2014, 05:47 PM) *
yeah! we are completely ready! I can say that I'm so anxious! We did many interviews and rehearsed a lot. We prepared a very powerful show, with all our heavier songs and some new arrangements special for this time. Tonight we will be playing on open TV show, 2 songs live, one is Ritual, our song, and the other is Paranoid by Black Sabbath. smile.gif

Let's see what happens with Metalhead audience which is not very open minded here. smile.gif

Hi mate!

Sounds great! I think that probably the most exciting and great moments is coming in the next few days for you and whole band! Remember relax and enjoy for every moments! I'll wish everything best for you and band! smile.gif

--------------------
My Gear:

Jackson DX10D Dinky
Boss GT-10
Boss Micro BR BR-80
Korg Pandora PX4
Guitar Rig 5
Ezmix 2 + many metal packs
Reaper

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Mar 28 2014, 06:03 PM
Instructor
Sounds like you are ready! Godspeed mate! Will we see recordings? biggrin.gif

+Quote Post

8 Pages V  « < 2 3 4 5 6 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 27th April 2024 - 02:00 AM