2 Pages V  < 1 2  
The Workout Thread, progress :D
Goliath
Feb 26 2008, 02:56 PM
GMC:er
hah I went to a male dominated school (roughly 3 to 1 guys to girls). Having no real skill speaking to girls at all I mistakenly thought that if I got in awesome shape that girls thought like guys and I would be swimming in them. Boy was I wrong. I went from 215 my freshman year to a fat 240, got a trainer that summer and made it up to a lean 240 then kept going, by my junior year I was 270 w/ about 9% BF (keep in mind I'm 6'-6"). The only girls that the body actually attracted were not ones I was really in to (read: less than desirable, I guess they figure that whole rule that dudes won't date girls heavier than them didn't apply since they figured I had to weigh a lot), BUT I was so much more confident from working out that ended up helping me with the ladies.

Seriously, give a Crossfit workout a shot. If you don't throw up, you'll be laying on the floor gasping for air. I'm not in good enough running shape to really attempt them again yet.

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
"King V" enthusiast

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Smikey2006
Feb 27 2008, 12:12 AM
you guys really pump the weights haha.. im looking for a final weight of around 180-200 not that big.. im sorta a mid sized guy about 6.1, im really going for toneing and keeping myself in okay shape.. not bulking that much.. currently i weigh only about 165 ish? im a swimmer too ( going for varcity next year ) so i can't bulk too much

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Schecter Exotic Star+ Peavey VK
Ibanez Xiphos 707 + Krank Revolution 100
Damien 7

Wishlist
Schecter Customshop
Schecter 2008 Blackjack
Damage Control Timeline Delay Pedal/Distortion
a laptop that runs protools :'(

+Quote Post
Goliath
Feb 27 2008, 01:28 PM
You shouldn't worry about bulking because you won't be able to with that swimmers lifestyle. between the swimming and any lifting you do your calorie count would be ridiculous to ensure moderate gains. At my weight eating to gain weight is difficult ( at least 1g of protein per LB, which boils down atm 270g of protein a day). One chicken breast has about 18g of protein. 1 can of tuna (3 oz) has 22g. A good protein shake has about 50, but tastes horrible.

If you want to improve you tone and all that other great stuff, center your workout on your legs. Hit some nice deep squats, maybe some deadlifts, and power cleans. Those lifts hit the biggest muscle groups in your body which release the most growth hormone as they repair so other areas you train benefit from that as well.

--------------------
"King V" enthusiast

+Quote Post

2 Pages V  < 1 2
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 27th April 2024 - 02:44 AM