New Monitors, New Mix, Tony, Todd, and anyone else willing to help
The Uncreator
Mar 16 2012, 01:08 AM
Fire Up The Blades, Moderator
http://soundcloud.com/lascailles-shroud/pr...dreams-of-earth

I got some new monitors and this is the first mix I have done with them. For the time being I only used the monitors as reference so I can know what I need to get used to, I am sure I am doing something like over accentuating or under accentuating, so if you all could take a listen and let me know how it feels.

Its a shorter 'Synthstrumental', only 04:12 long so its nothing to overbearing like I usually do. It's based off an evolving chord progression, and I just keep layering it basically, simple effect that I like smile.gif

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies
The Uncreator
Mar 17 2012, 04:59 PM
Fire Up The Blades, Moderator
Cleaned up a bit, I want the intro to still have that boomy droning low end. As the layers are added though I try to keep it tame. I also had the synth in the beginning droning into the first part with drums, which wasn't supposed to be there. This should be a bit clearer I hope smile.gif

I like it more so thanks much Tony!

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Attached File(s)
Attached File  01___She_Dreams_Of_Earth__Master_.wav ( 63.57MB ) Number of downloads: 82

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th April 2024 - 05:35 AM