Funny Little Christmas Story
Eat-Sleep-andJam
Dec 6 2008, 07:32 PM
GMC:er
Hello Every1, Thought I would share a cool little story with you all biggrin.gif

Well I went to the local Guitar Center last Thursday, and I was checking out Acoustic Guitars for Christmas with my Dad.
So we are looking around and we happen to venture out of the Acoustic area and into the Strat Zone.
So Im looking up at all the different Strats, the prices, whatnot biggrin.gif. Then something catches my eye.

A Eric Johnson Signature Strat.

Marked down from 1,750 american dollars, to about 1,000. I knew right then and there that I wanted it, but the sale was only for the weekend. So I talked it over with my Dad and him and my Mom were pretty much saying it was to expensive. So he picks me up from school on friday and I get in the car.

He says " Whats back there?" pointing directly to the backseat.
I look back and see the Fender case.
My heart starting racing.

I was like "How?"

He said that he went over to Guitar Center the next day, because he knew how much I wanted. So he had me pay a little for it and he did aswell, just because it was pricey. When he got there another guy had drove a long way just to get the same guitar, and there was only 1 of them ! My dad explained how it was for his son and then the guy felt bad and said he that he would go to a different store and he said " Tell Your Son, Merry Christmas."

So thats the strange story of how I ended up getting a Eric Johnson Signature Strat.
, at a great deal ! biggrin.gif

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Join Me On the Lyrics Board !

"Find something worth dying for...

...And live for it"
-The Uncreator
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 26th April 2024 - 06:13 AM