Reverb Pedal
Jouve
Mar 12 2013, 07:35 AM
Learning Roadie
Hey guys! Wassup? I'm thinking bout buying a reverb pedal for band rehearsals. But in fact there are no affordable ones on a buy/sell forums. wink.gif
So I'm going to buy a new one. What digital reverb pedal with a true bypass do you recommend?

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
dcz702
Mar 12 2013, 09:55 AM
Learning Tone Seeker
QUOTE (Jouve @ Mar 12 2013, 06:35 AM) *
Hey guys! Wassup? I'm thinking bout buying a reverb pedal for band rehearsals. But in fact there are no affordable ones on a buy/sell forums. wink.gif
So I'm going to buy a new one. What digital reverb pedal with a true bypass do you recommend?

I have a tc electronic arena reverb. Sounds excellent run it through a mesa mini rec that does not have reverb through the effects loop. The tone print works and is pretty cool great sounding reverb

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Attached image(s)
Attached Image

+Quote Post
Taviscaron
Mar 12 2013, 10:07 AM
GMC:er
Look at AMT Reverberry:
http://eshop.amtelectronics.com/effect-ped...ital-delay.html

+Quote Post
Jouve
Mar 12 2013, 10:17 AM
Learning Roadie
Yeah. The head at the rehearsal doesn't have rev.
Thanks for the advice. But we dont have arena verb in stores just hall of fame and it costs around 300$.

Yeah I already have AMT wah and preamp. But in fact if i order it directly from Omsk it will take more then two weeks to deliver it to Moscow and i want it this week wink.gif

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Mar 12 2013, 10:28 AM
Instructor
Hey buddy, first things first - what is your budget?

+Quote Post
Taviscaron
Mar 12 2013, 10:30 AM
QUOTE (Jouve @ Mar 12 2013, 09:17 AM) *
But in fact if i order it directly from Omsk it will take more then two weeks to deliver it to Moscow and i want it this week wink.gif

Are you from Moscow? You can check local resellers, i think it is possible to find what you need. I send you PM with some variants.

+Quote Post
Jouve
Mar 12 2013, 10:40 AM
Learning Roadie
Thanks a lot! It seems like I'm gonna be their endorser wink.gif

+Quote Post
David.C.Bond
Mar 12 2013, 12:26 PM
I've got a Strymon Bluesky, it's the business. Fantastic reverb sounds, and the shimmer mode is lurverly!

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Mar 13 2013, 09:28 AM
Instructor
I am using a Hardwire RV 7 unit, which pretty much does the trick, although I would be very curious to hear other pedals, of course smile.gif

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 26th April 2024 - 05:57 AM