Favorite Hockey Player
superize
Feb 26 2008, 10:32 AM
Ultimate Tone Guru
Heres mine

Ilya Kovalchuck

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=elVW5fpZZTA

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
My Gear

Ibanez RG
Jackson js30 warrior
jackson rr24
Line 6 Spider III amp
Line 6 pod xt live
Washburn acoustic

Youtube Account
My bands Myspace

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
rokchik
Feb 27 2008, 02:09 AM
The Dark Canuck
Tough question as I have many but it would be a tie between Daniel Alfredsson and Sidney Crosby. But I could list about 20.

rok

PS: What do you think about trade day...Hossa to Pittsburg....the Pens are looking to go far in the playoffs this year.

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
superize
Feb 27 2008, 03:56 PM
Ultimate Tone Guru
Yeah it looks like it... Imagine Hossa with Crosby and Malkin....

Hopfully The new guys from pittsburgh will lift Atlanta to the playoffs but i dont think so

--------------------
My Gear

Ibanez RG
Jackson js30 warrior
jackson rr24
Line 6 Spider III amp
Line 6 pod xt live
Washburn acoustic

Youtube Account
My bands Myspace

+Quote Post
Kevin98497
Feb 27 2008, 08:00 PM
GMC:er
i started ice skating bout 2 weeks ago!! and i am now trying to learn how to do backwards stepovers to the left and to the right smile.gif i love skating, it feels nice

+Quote Post
axelsson
Feb 27 2008, 08:03 PM
Peter Forsberg!! biggrin.gif He will make his comeback in Colorado goddam!

+Quote Post
superize
Feb 27 2008, 08:04 PM
Ultimate Tone Guru
I have been playing hockey since i was 6 and that is like 14 years and i still love it

--------------------
My Gear

Ibanez RG
Jackson js30 warrior
jackson rr24
Line 6 Spider III amp
Line 6 pod xt live
Washburn acoustic

Youtube Account
My bands Myspace

+Quote Post
Kevin98497
Feb 27 2008, 09:22 PM
i just realise i forgot to write down a ice skating related accident! i cut my index finger on right hand when i was putting grease on my skate's blades! so now i cant hold plectrum properly sad.gif just a work of warning to never ever run your fingers across the blades tongue.gif and i had them sharpened new as well!

+Quote Post
superize
Feb 27 2008, 09:31 PM
Ultimate Tone Guru
When you feel if the the blade is sharp you never drav your finger right across the skate thats when you get cut....

Take two fingers and hold the blade and feel on the side of the blade very soft.

--------------------
My Gear

Ibanez RG
Jackson js30 warrior
jackson rr24
Line 6 Spider III amp
Line 6 pod xt live
Washburn acoustic

Youtube Account
My bands Myspace

+Quote Post
rokchik
Feb 28 2008, 01:17 AM
The Dark Canuck
QUOTE (superize @ Feb 27 2008, 04:31 PM) *
When you feel if the the blade is sharp you never drav your finger right across the skate thats when you get cut....

Take two fingers and hold the blade and feel on the side of the blade very soft.

I use my thumb nail. If I shave off a bit of the nail, skates are good to go.

I've been skating since I was able to walk basically and playing hockey since I was about 6 or 7. I'm now 30 and still love it very much. I use to work in a sporting goods store years ago in the hockey department but also sharpened and repaired skates. Total bliss really as got deals on my gear and knew all the sales reps for Bauer, Easton, Misson etc so was always getting free stuff. I miss it a lot.

rok

Oh and Go Sens Go!!!!....even though right now we're playing like a bunch of slackers.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 26th April 2024 - 10:58 PM