Just Got My New Pocket Pod!, Edge of Time and Gilmour Collab
exorcyze
Dec 2 2007, 12:07 AM
GMC:er
Just got my new Pocket Pod from the t-shirt competition up and running! Many many thanks to Andrew, Kris, and everyone who voted and participated.

I'm still not very used to it, but I plugged it in, figured out a couple things and had to record a couple quickies to throw up. I definately have a lot more tonal possibilities now, not restricted to just "hrm. how much gain for this track?" heh.

Anyway, here's my take on the Gilmour collaboration re-recorded using the pocket pod - my original with just an uber metal pedal is in the collab thread:
Attached File  david_gilmour_collab_exorcyze_using_pod.mp3 ( 852.24K ) Number of downloads: 693

And here is a new one, titled "edge of time":
Attached File  edge_of_time.mp3 ( 621.22K ) Number of downloads: 645

My playing isn't the cleanest on these, so I know there's some technical deficiencies. Also, we're getting blanketed with snow, so I'll blame it on that too - my fingers are cold!!! Excuses aside, you're still free to critique me if you'd like! =D

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 26th April 2024 - 05:03 PM