Great Rig, My two cent
guitarz
Jun 13 2022, 12:56 AM
GMC:er
I have gear from $220 to $3500. The 1x12 50 watt katana is not bad for the price. The Pod Go with good IRs installed and a good frfr speaker( not the Headrush I have one no thanks).I just got a Fractal FM 3 and a Mission Engineering Gemini GM 1 110 watt speaker cab, is a great sounding and feeling rig. My big rig is a Mesa Boogie JP 2C and a 1x12 traditional recto 14 inch deep cab, sounds and plays great. I am not a Rich person I like the best tone I can afford, I just need to work harder on my playing, I am just relaying some info. about what I think is a good rig.

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Todd Simpson
Jun 13 2022, 07:05 PM
GMC:er
Can we see/hear it? Sounds like some cool gear smile.gif Can you take a cell phone vid or something?

Todd

QUOTE (guitarz @ Jun 12 2022, 07:56 PM) *
I have gear from $220 to $3500. The 1x12 50 watt katana is not bad for the price. The Pod Go with good IRs installed and a good frfr speaker( not the Headrush I have one no thanks).I just got a Fractal FM 3 and a Mission Engineering Gemini GM 1 110 watt speaker cab, is a great sounding and feeling rig. My big rig is a Mesa Boogie JP 2C and a 1x12 traditional recto 14 inch deep cab, sounds and plays great. I am not a Rich person I like the best tone I can afford, I just need to work harder on my playing, I am just relaying some info. about what I think is a good rig.

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 27th April 2024 - 04:27 PM