Not Leaving Gmc ;-), but I did stay in a Holiday Inn Express last night
kahall
Mar 22 2008, 02:21 AM
Learning Roadie
If you don't get the Holiday Inn Express reference that's ok. I was just kidding about it anyway.
I just wanted you all to know, since I know you all missed me the last few days, that I did not leave GMC.
The great flood of 2008 here in the US filled up my man cave (read basement) with lots of water. All my guitars and other gear, as well as my PC's, TV's and all other cool toys had to be taken to higher ground while it was pumped out. My trusty sump pump just could not handle all that water in such a short time. Only thing that was lost was the carpet and my back and fingers hurt from pulling up said wet carpet and dragging it out to the curb for the trash man. I never want to live that again. I have lived here for 11 years and never had a problem and I hope it is another 11 until I have one again. Tonight I google for additional sump pump. ;-)

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Had a guitar hanging, just about waist high, and we are going to play these things until the day we die.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 27th April 2024 - 11:12 PM