Warrior Bushido Task 28
Ben Higgins
Aug 3 2012, 10:21 AM
Instructor
Are you ready, warriors ?? It's been a while since I really pushed you hard with a Task, so it's time to prove your worthiness to The Temple. Ignore the snow. Ignore the ice. Ignore the cold wind gusting in your face. Nothing is a threat for you and your guitars !! cool.gif

Task 28: https://www.guitarmasterclass.net/ls/Marty-Friedman-Rocks/

Don't worry - I only want you to learn up to the first 19 seconds ! It's a lot of complex phrasing to learn so we're only going to do half of it.

Who knows, maybe if you guys are up to it, we'll do the second half next week.....?

Anyway, I wanted to give you a challenge that makes you put wild, big bends up against quick little legato runs with strong vibrato making a regular appearance. The timing is also quite free in Friedman's style so the advice I always give is to tune your hearing into the strongest tones and try to match the timing up with my version and then the all the little notes in between should take care of themselves..

I know you guys can do this - enjoy ! smile.gif

Deadline is next Friday 10th August and the punishment for missing it will be so bad I can't even write it here..

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 26th April 2024 - 11:51 PM