Fighting For Liberty, Fighting for liberty
silentkap
Jan 9 2008, 03:16 PM
GMC:er
hi guys,

I have been in a studio for a weekend cool.gif with my band to record a couple of songs that we have made.
One of the songs is Fighting For Liberty you can listen the song on our website.

what do you think of it ?

http://www.young-desperate.nl/

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
i go where the guitar takes me
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Iluha
Jan 10 2008, 07:27 PM
That's preety damn good, but no offence to the singer, she has a good voice, it just REALLY doesn't fit with this kind of lyrics and singing! plus it's missing a solo, of any instrument, I think it would fit the song very weel especially a keyboard/guitar solo cool.gif

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------

My Latest Upload: Here!

My Practice Agenda/Blog: Here!

+Quote Post
JVM
Jan 10 2008, 07:59 PM
Learning Roadie
I disagree, I think the voice fits really well! It's not perfect but it definitely has a cool vibe to it. I really like it, good song, great mix and good band name too tongue.gif

And yeah I could definitely hear a guitar solo rip out after she sings "fighting for peace that never will come" and theres the little breakdown thing. And a keyboard solo would be great too but it's all good as it is smile.gif

This post has been edited by JVM: Jan 10 2008, 07:57 PM

--------------------
Gear: Fender American Deluxe Stratocaster, Gibson '67 RI Flying V, Mesa Boogie F-30 112 combo, crazy pedals.

+Quote Post
silentkap
Jan 10 2008, 09:09 PM
thanks guys for the positive comments biggrin.gif

there is now a new song on the site "Test Of Time"

This post has been edited by silentkap: Jan 11 2008, 03:51 PM

--------------------
i go where the guitar takes me

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 27th April 2024 - 12:12 AM