Downloading Lessons/backing Tracks, Possible?
Niko Fran
Jun 1 2008, 08:46 PM
GMC:er
Hello!

For a some time now I've been recording some of the lessons over a backing track, and i simply do it by turning up the volume of the computer, record, and play over it, kinda primitive really smile.gif
But i was wondering if there is a way so i could download the backing track down on the computer, so I can have it clean, and not with noise in the back as i have now?

Is it also possible to download the sound of some lessons? I would love to have them on my mp3 smile.gif

Cheers
Nikolai

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies
chmilew
Jun 5 2008, 08:21 PM
Actually I had some troubles with firefox cause when I clicked the link and tried to "save as.." nothing happened huh.gif
But with IE, it works perfectly ! smile.gif

Thanks guys wink.gif

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
besip
Jun 5 2008, 10:56 PM
QUOTE (chmilew @ Jun 5 2008, 03:21 PM) *
Actually I had some troubles with firefox cause when I clicked the link and tried to "save as.." nothing happened huh.gif
But with IE, it works perfectly ! smile.gif

Thanks guys wink.gif

and where you trying to download them?? if here it's not possible!! and like Ivan say you have ask instructor
actualy i'm was download the Noctural vision backink here->
http://www.ultimate-guitar.tv/guitar_lesso...nal_vision.html

and if firefox don't work try Exploer

--------------------
[
MY Gear
Jackson Sl2h
Digitech DF-7
PodXt

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th April 2024 - 06:20 AM