Quick Licks #117 - The Final Quick Lick
Todd Simpson
Feb 1 2020, 10:35 PM
GMC:er
In this Quick Lick, we use the same finger bar lick from 116 and add a PINKY STRETCH so you have to stick the landing and try not to miss a beat. This is a capstone lesson as we will be taking a break from Quick Licks and capping it at 117 for the time being. We have over a hundred of these to choose from and you can start from anywhere! Just try one, post a video and shoot me a PM to get critiqued and badged up!

Attached File  117.gp5 ( 2K ) Number of downloads: 963

Attached Image

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

This post has been edited by Todd Simpson: Feb 1 2020, 10:36 PM
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies
klasaine
Feb 3 2020, 12:16 AM
GMC:er
Adios to the Todd 'Quick Licks' series.
I will go out in grand style. Not only making a chord progression backing track to play it over but adding an upper harmony part late 70s or 80s power pop style. The Knack meets the Cars.
Big pinky stretch on the high harmony part. I probably couldn't have done it if some of the previous QLs didn't employ it. Thanks Todd!
*Go Kansas City!

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

This post has been edited by klasaine: Feb 3 2020, 12:17 AM
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 27th April 2024 - 12:05 AM